Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default The weekend is here!!!!!!!!!!!

And its sunny here

It will be raining tomorrow im certain ex bertha will hit as ds has a football match

What are we all up to. Other than dancing, shopping, and football nothing planning. maybe a spot of baking, tutu making if the material arrives, and a might out at the quiz tomorrow night with real ale
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Post Thanks / Like

Birthday party for our 5 year old nephew at 4pm, first some house cleaning and shopping .. Exciting lol! Weather sunny here too! Enjoy

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I expect DS won't let a mere hurricane affect his football Fussy :-)

I've accidentally got tickets for the Inbetweeners movie today on Wibble's recommendation

4. Likes mum67 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I expect DS won't let a mere hurricane affect his football Fussy :-) I've accidentally got tickets for the Inbetweeners movie today on Wibble's recommendation
    Ooh want to see that let us know how it is!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I expect DS won't let a mere hurricane affect his football Fussy :-)

I've accidentally got tickets for the Inbetweeners movie today on Wibble's recommendation
    It wont its just me you have to feel sorry for being on the sidelines - think we made need cake lol

Im one of those people who have never seen the inbetweeners
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

It wont its just me you have to feel sorry for being on the sidelines - think we made need cake lol

Im one of those people who have never seen the inbetweeners
    It's one of those things that you're kind of not missing out but you are (sure that explained it perfectly!)

8. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying to make the most of having none of DDs swimming lessons/ballet dominating our weekend as they have all stopped for Summer. This morning we went for a drive to a new (to us) playground in Cobham/Surrey. It just happened to be opposite a lovely pub and so we had a pub lunch. DD collected Autumn leaves Hopefully we'll go on another little drive tomorrow. x

10. Likes FussyElmo, mum67 liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Trying to make the most of having none of DDs swimming lessons/ballet dominating our weekend as they have all stopped for Summer. This morning we went for a drive to a new (to us) playground in Cobham/Surrey. It just happened to be opposite a lovely pub and so we had a pub lunch. DD collected Autumn leaves Hopefully we'll go on another little drive tomorrow. x
    I wish our dance had stopped for the summer but its show year so dd has been mon, tues, thurs and today.

They are having a brief 2 week break

12. Likes Maza liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The film was ok, I wouldn't say amazing. Some funny bits

14. Likes Maza, FussyElmo liked this post
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww flippin flop is it autumn already Did I sleep through Summer then or have we had the best one ever this year just like last year and the year before that

16. Likes Maza, FussyElmo liked this post
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

The film was ok, I wouldn't say amazing. Some funny bits
    At least you got to choose what you went to see. My darling demanding daughter who I am sure has a daily diary or weekly planner which she fills in for ME took us off to see The house of magic, still puzzled to how it got to be in the cinema, but we pigged out on popcorn, sweets, huge carton of coke, nacho & cheese and of course hotdogs, so not all bad hey. The main thing she enjoyed it but I have to say so glad my other children are older, Wow the cost of it is day light robbery

18. Likes FussyElmo, Rick liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mum67 View Post
    At least you got to choose what you went to see. My darling demanding daughter who I am sure has a daily diary or weekly planner which she fills in for ME took us off to see The house of magic, still puzzled to how it got to be in the cinema, but we pigged out on popcorn, sweets, huge carton of coke, nacho & cheese and of course hotdogs, so not all bad hey. The main thing she enjoyed it but I have to say so glad my other children are older, Wow the cost of it is day light robbery
    DH took DD to see that film. She enjoyed it but he wasn't impressed. They went on a cheap day, but he ice cream was a rip off. The thing that really annoys me is the amount of trailers they have on before the film. There's only so much time the kids can sit still for and when I went to see Frozen they were ready for a good run around by the time the actual film actually began.

20. Likes FussyElmo, mum67 liked this post
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

DH took DD to see that film. She enjoyed it but he wasn't impressed. They went on a cheap day, but he ice cream was a rip off. The thing that really annoys me is the amount of trailers they have on before the film. There's only so much time the kids can sit still for and when I went to see Frozen they were ready for a good run around by the time the actual film actually began.
    Now that's something I learned to avoid Maza, the time for the film to start is usually around 20 mins after the time stated, we soon learnt this after we had eaten all our goodies waiting for the time film to start and had to penny pinch to get more every time we went because we'd sat there about 30 mins in total actually waiting for it to come on.

I know what you mean about kids getting bored easily and us, so many times I've said "Yes it here it is now, aww no it's not it's just the stupid trailers"

22. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Myself and other CM friends have had a lovely grown ups day at Ickworth Hotel for afternoon tea. Feeling so stuffed now and never want to see another cake Lol! (until the next time ) We had such a lovely relaxing afternoon followed by a walk around the beautiful grounds - sigh, if every day could be like today....

24. Likes N/A, FussyElmo, Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As predicted it rained it fact it was actually horrible in places.

I think Im dry now but could be having a out of body experience

26. Likes Maza liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I know what you mean about the trailers, but I'm too scared to arrive half an hour later as I just know on that day, in that cinema, at that time, for that film, there won't be any trailers

28. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about the trailers, but I'm too scared to arrive half an hour later as I just know on that day, in that cinema, at that time, for that film, there won't be any trailers
    That made me laugh so much! I'm the same and that's what they're banking on. I also turn up reasonably early to get 'good seats'!

30. Likes Rick, AliceK liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That made me laugh so much! I'm the same and that's what they're banking on. I also turn up reasonably early to get 'good seats'!
    It was surprisingly empty in the cinema. I had to go to the opticians in town and thought I'd just check beforehand to see if there were any seats for later in the day and I basically had the whole cinema to pick from.

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

It was surprisingly empty in the cinema. I had to go to the opticians in town and thought I'd just check beforehand to see if there were any seats for later in the day and I basically had the whole cinema to pick from.
    Yes Rick we had about 5 others to share the whole cinema with although the queue was a mile long waiting to pay. Found out later from my son it was for Inbetweeners.

Have a good week all, I am on a mission of filling in SEF and putting into practice my garden ideas and finding free balls, tricycles etc.

33. Likes Rick liked this post