Cornwall holiday park recommendations
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cornwall holiday park recommendations

Hi
    Hope someone can help!! We want to come to cornwall in July. We got a good price for a private caravan in haven perran sands which looks great but the entertainment passes are a ridiculous price .. 138 pounds a week!

We have three kids age 8.10 and 12 and would love two weeks if we can swing it! Looking for a park with a decent pool and kids clubs for each of them .. They don't all seem to have something for the older ones.. We have looked at parkdean looe bay and mullion as they do but the reviews on trip advisor are awful!

We want to privately rent a mobile but I am sure we can find one if we can settle on a park so just wondering are there other options apart from parkdean and haven? Thanks!

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Aw thanks blue bear it needs to be cornwall though as my cousin is in Wadebridge and we are hoping to see him and his kidw

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

we used to use a website called direct holiday homes these are people who own caravans on sites and rent them out some include the passes in the price have never been to cornwall but have been to several havan sites and always found them great for entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like

We went to Perranporth Sands about 5 years ago. Hired a private van for 2 weeks in August cost us £1000 a week that did include passes though. Have stayed at many haven sites and have to say that was my least favourite. We got told it was their flagship park. But personally we decided we would never go back. Area though is outstanding and would love to go back. Had friends who stayed at Mullion every year and raved about it.

Post Thanks / Like

That was supposed to say Perran sands but phone autocorrected!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE="vickylou;1360416"]We went to Perranporth Sands about 5 years ago. Hired a private van for 2 weeks in August cost us £1000 a week that did include passes though. Have stayed at many haven sites and have to say that was my least favourite. We got told it was their flagship park. But personally we decided we would never go back. Area though is outstanding and would love to go back. Had friends who stayed at Mullion every year and raved about it.[/QUOTE
    Knew what you meant lol. !

What was it you didn't like about it?

Liked mullion for kids facilities but it's too far down coast for seeing my family, and the trip advisor reviews aren't great!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE="QualityCare;1360398"]we used to use a website called direct holiday homes these are people who own caravans on sites and rent them out some include the passes in the price have never been to cornwall but have been to several havan sites and always found them great for entertainment.[/QUOTE
    Thank you that's where I got my decent quote from, good to know you have used them and found them good!