Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default So who is working today?

Are you still on holiday?

Have you worked through apart from bank holidays?

If still on holiday are you looking forward to having the mindees back?

If working have you booked some time off

Im not back till Monday so enjoying the last few days of being at home with my children.

I haven't done anything cm related and have no intention of doing anything till the 6th

Have a good day everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not back till Monday

One mindee left at Christmas so will be a bit quieter for a few weeks until another starts

3. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTK007 View Post
    Not back till Monday

One mindee left at Christmas so will be a bit quieter for a few weeks until another starts
    I had one leave too but no replacement as of yet
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I finished on the 19th December and was off on full pay until yesterday due to my contracts I am back in work today 9 til 2, and as i dont work Fridays I am then off again until Monday. It has been nice having my little mindee back today as my own daughter has missed him and they are having lots of fun together whilst I sort paperwork.... I have been more productive in the last hour than i have been for the last 2 weeks and it feels great.

Looking forward to next week as I have a new mindee starting who is lots of fun and the other children love him.

Really looking forward to this year of work as I finally feel that I am in a good routine, really happy with all of my paperwork which I now only do during working hours, got my business head firmly on when needed, and finally feel like i have achieved a great work/life balance.

So all in all a positive start to 2014

6. Likes FussyElmo, lynnslittleuns, funemnx liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AgentTink View Post
    I finished on the 19th December and was off on full pay until yesterday due to my contracts I am back in work today 9 til 2, and as i dont work Fridays I am then off again until Monday. It has been nice having my little mindee back today as my own daughter has missed him and they are having lots of fun together whilst I sort paperwork.... I have been more productive in the last hour than i have been for the last 2 weeks and it feels great.

Looking forward to next week as I have a new mindee starting who is lots of fun and the other children love him.

Really looking forward to this year of work as I finally feel that I am in a good routine, really happy with all of my paperwork which I now only do during working hours, got my business head firmly on when needed, and finally feel like i have achieved a great work/life balance.

So all in all a positive start to 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working but later for a few hours now

I really could do with a few weeks off though ha

Angel xxx

9. Likes Rick, FussyElmo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 1 this morning then they go at lunch time and another one arrives. When dad dropped her off over an hour late(should have been here at 8 turned up just gone 9) he said she could have stayed at home as he wasn't working today but she was excited to come and see me. I think the day is going to be a long one as it's really dragging with just the one but not complaining really as normally have 4 on a Thurs.
    Pixie Dust

11. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sadly back today and it was a very rude awakening at 7.15 when the alarm went off. Good practice for my 6.30am start on Monday though
    Debbie

13. Likes Maza liked this post
    Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically not back until the 6th, but I have a new little mindee coming for a 6hr settling session tomorrow, and am doing (well, trying to make myself do) CM admin today

My goal for this year is to manage to get organised enough that I only spend a very little time on paperwork outside of working hours.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh I'm dreading it. I'm not back but working on assignments but I'm dreading Monday, new school, new year group - I am terrified to say the least

Fussy sorry to hear you lost one. good luck with the advertising and good luck to everyone with the early starts whenever they begin
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

back today here 1230 til 1830 with a 2y old - then same tomoro then working sat and sun 10 til 3 with a 6,3 and 2y olds
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Glitter Guest

Back to work tomorrow, but really don't want to be. It has been really nice spending time with my children on our own.

On the good side I only have four months to go until I have another week off.

Post Thanks / Like

I was back Monday!!

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am working today only half my normal children & they are my short hours pair. Tomorrow is back to normality though 2x 4.5 yr olds, 3.5 yr old and 2.5 yr old as well as my 10 year old. Soft play I think as it is wet and windy tomorrow!

Also worked Mon & tues . Sent my only one on Tues home early as he decorated my lobby floor as I was running for the bowl!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to work today but only for 1 of my adhoc children, same tomorrow. Back to normal with my littlies next Monday. I have resisted the urge to do ANYTHING work related over the Christmas break and have just devoted my time to my own family but I am very aware that I have loads of paperwork to catch up on and need to get my tax return filed as well

xxx

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

ive had the bank hols off and last friday in addition. I needed to as i have lost 5 children during the break. 4 to preschool and 1 whos mum has quit work. I was expecting a very lean January but have taken on 3 more. This time no 7am starts and they are schoolies only requiring after school. It isnt enough to completely replace the income ive lost but i no longer require an assistant so win win.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tracey View Post
    ive had the bank hols off and last friday in addition. I needed to as i have lost 5 children during the break. 4 to preschool and 1 whos mum has quit work. I was expecting a very lean January but have taken on 3 more. This time no 7am starts and they are schoolies only requiring after school. It isnt enough to completely replace the income ive lost but i no longer require an assistant so win win.
    That sounds good Gail!

I am working today, back after the hols but only have two instead of usual three and then off again Til Monday. We went to the zoo with my girls, my brother and my nephew and borrowed ex mindee (older sis of the other one I had today) and had such a. Lovely time with her! All tired now and snoozing and I have feet up with cup of
    Tea, not doing anything hectic today.. Playroom is still full of my girls Christmas pressies but I wasn't making them sort it for one day so have shut it off and will bring toys out to the kiddies instead and will sort properly at weekend!

Have a good afternoon all!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post

That sounds good Gail!

I am working today, back after the hols but only have two instead of usual three and then off again Til Monday. We went to the zoo with my girls, my brother and my nephew and borrowed ex mindee (older sis of the other one I had today) and had such a. Lovely time with her! All tired now and snoozing and I have feet up with cup of
    Tea, not doing anything hectic today.. Playroom is still full of my girls Christmas pressies but I wasn't making them sort it for one day so have shut it off and will bring toys out to the kiddies instead and will sort properly at weekend!

Have a good afternoon all!
    Sounds like youve had a brill day x

We are chillin with good ole bedknobs n broomsticks.

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm back today but only with the one mindee whos 2 plus my own 3 children - I finished work 20th Dec so had a lovely break as didn't do anything cm related :-)

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

not back til monday. Had a lovely break, been off since xmas eve. Doing an on-line nutrition course so been doing some of that. No school run on monday so that will break me in nicely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast