MORNING EVERYONE ...ONE WEEK TO GO
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MORNING EVERYONE ...ONE WEEK TO GO

Morning everyone

It's a bit chilly here this morning ...hope it gets more festive in the next week or so

Are you all busy ?

One week to go for the big day and still heaps to do

What are you all doing today ?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in the christmas mood right up until Sunday when my little girl came out in Chickenpox, and i now feel like the last 3 days have all just blurred together. Only one mindee came this week and they finish half day today and tomorrow so I have promised my daughter that we will have christmas movies and popcorn on the sofa the next 2 afternoons to get us in the spirit. I finish for Christmas on Thursday and then 2 weeks off.

Luckily I have bought and wrapped all presents already and we are out christmas day and boxing so no need to prepare foods.

This weekend we have lots of Santa Claus visits booked and plans to do family things together so hopefully I will be back in the full holiday spirit by Friday night

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

The children have just about finished all their Christmas crafts to take home, so we're having an easier week this week with lots of free play. I have already packed away a lot of the toys in the anticipation of closing on Thursday for 2 weeks. The rest will all be gone by 5.30 tomorrow night

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

My last day of working today until the 8th January!

My auntie is bringing her mindees to mine today and we are going to do lots of Christmas crafts as well as having an indoor picnic! Should be fun

Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We are doing very very little today as we are all unwell, both me and the children to varying degrees. One of the kids shouldn't really be here but he has had eight days off, first for norovirus then for this, and his parents will be getting p45s! So I with that in mind we are cuddling, reading and chilling out under blankets on the sofa and we have even watched a Christmas episode of Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

Naughty but frankly necessary today!
    Apologies for the random full stops. Phone buttons too small, thumbs too big.

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been doing some housework as no mindees until after 1. Only 1 mindee to collect from school as well so a quiet day for me.
    love Sarah.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Cold here and the wind has really got up in the last couple of hours.
    I was meant to have a quiet day today, no mindees until after this afternoon so I popped into town this morning to do some last minute shopping, came home and had planned to do some wrapping up (haven't even started it yet) but then got a call from school to say DD had had a nasty bump to her head and could I collect her so off I went. Couldn't then do any wrapping up so sat with her whilst she did some painting and we listened to some Christmas music before mindee arrived and then we had to go to school to collect DS and another mindee. So much for having a quiet afternoon in front of the TV wrapping presents up

xxxx

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got the dreaded flu type lurgey and feeling very sorry for myself as no one else is but carrying on like the trooper I am. Roll on Friday night when I can relax.

Got a thousand and one things to do, including all the wrapping of presents and card writing!!

Carol xxx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have had a snotty cold for the past 3 weeks but have been flat out everyday and evening and all weekends! Finish work on Friday but winding down tomorrow and Friday. Have done all pressie buying .. Just need to wrap. Wrote & posted cards. Just need to buy fresh bits for meals and I'm done! ( apart from some mince pie making! )