I'm doing a bit of all of those

Have a great weekend whatever you're doing

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We planned to go to the Manchester Christmas market today...... But I feel like poo so not sure if we will make it.

I am still in bed and mr wobble has brought me paracetamol, brufen and tea in bed!

Wibble the spoiled x
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Madly tiding for the next couple of hours. Deliver a baptism cake hope that bow doesn't collapse like yesterday.

Go to Manchester airport to fetch mt borther, sister in law and niece. Fit some food shopping in.

Tomorrow spend the day with brother apart from taking ds for a football match in the morning 7.20 pick up

Put Christmas tree up in the afternoon.

Collapse in heap about 6ish
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes Toothfairy, loocyloo liked this post
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, dd has gymnastics so i'm going to the gym whilst she's there. Think we get our tree today so that will be decorated at some point and need to finish wrapping the xmas presents for the mindees. Tomorrow dd has swimming then not sure what we're doing.
    Have a great weekend
    love Sarah.

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Grandparents bringing pur kids home from staying the night. ....going to buy our Christmas tree... .tomorrow dh and dd6 going with rainbows tomorrow to see santa....then family movie night with q Christmas movie. ....ironing uniforms.....yhen off for three days....Christmas shopping watching dd6 in her school play..going Christmas markets while mil looks after our kids.....dh got a second interview weds then back to work thursday. ....oh dh birthday tomorrow and Christmas tree decorating monday x

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

After a week of other people's children, I have a weekend of......... er............... other people's children.

Yes, the ultimate grinch is back on the Santa circuit again this year.................. thousands (it seems) of the little chaps all fibbing that they've been good all year, and demanding gifts of electronic hardware that their parents can't afford, and that I could neither operate nor so much as identify. (What is a DS? And what is it's appeal to a child who can't even spell DS? First time I heard it, I thought the little chap wanted a baby sister. )

Just a tip to all the other males: never, ever, play Santa. And if you do, then don't ever let anyone know that you do it. Everybody wants you for their group/party/church/pub/etc. and they all take offence if you refuse: as in "look, I'm not the real Santa, so when I say I'm already booked, don't believe I can be omnipresent like the guy who's down every bl00dy chimney in the world on the stroke of midnight. Comprendez?"

Oh, and Fussy, check your Manchester arrival time. I've been warned there's some problem at ATC which might mess up your brother's flight (as well as my sleigh-flying schedule. )

10. Likes loocyloo, ziggy liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I thought ( I really must stop thinking! ) that I had a quiet weekend ...

today I have to return some books to the library and do some food shopping. Christmas tree needs decorating and house needs tidying ( not that I will do that on my own! )Dd also needs to practise for dance exams. tonight Dh & I have his company Christmas do.
    tomorrow, both children have band practice, Ds has football match, Dd & I have church, Dd has dance exams and then breathe ... !!!

I do need to wrap mindees Christmas presents as next week is the last week for a couple till the new year! I also want to go through everything I bought for Christmas to see that I have everything I think I have !!!

have a good weekend everyone xx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WibbleWobble View Post
    We planned to go to the Manchester Christmas market today...... But I feel like poo so not sure if we will make it.

I am still in bed and mr wobble has brought me paracetamol, brufen and tea in bed!

Wibble the spoiled x
    hope you feel better soon x

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    After a week of other people's children, I have a weekend of......... er............... other people's children.

Yes, the ultimate grinch is back on the Santa circuit again this year.................. thousands (it seems) of the little chaps all fibbing that they've been good all year, and demanding gifts of electronic hardware that their parents can't afford, and that I could neither operate nor so much as identify. (What is a DS? And what is it's appeal to a child who can't even spell DS? First time I heard it, I thought the little chap wanted a baby sister. )

Just a tip to all the other males: never, ever, play Santa. And if you do, then don't ever let anyone know that you do it. Everybody wants you for their group/party/church/pub/etc. and they all take offence if you refuse: as in "look, I'm not the real Santa, so when I say I'm already booked, don't believe I can be omnipresent like the guy who's down every bl00dy chimney in the world on the stroke of midnight. Comprendez?"

Oh, and Fussy, check your Manchester arrival time. I've been warned there's some problem at ATC which might mess up your brother's flight (as well as my sleigh-flying schedule. )
    Luckily at the min his flight isnt affected. Im sure your sleigh flying schedule will be ok too :-D
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Get well soon Wibble

Bunyip I think I've been asked by every play group I go to, to be Santa. I'm going to start charging appearance fees at this rate!

Fussy, hope your hectic weekend goes well.

I've just fought my way through Bath town centre with a stroppy 3 year old. Friends coming over later for 'Christmas' dinner so just travelling back home on the bus to find my chef's hat!

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this very strange image of Bunyip the Grinch playing Santa

It's study for me today! Hence why I am on here trying on my best avoidance tactics

16. Likes Rick liked this post
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

well, I got up very early for a 0900 appoinmtment with an eco-insulation surveyor only to remember at 0930 we changed the appointment to 21st. No matter gave me a chance to get on with my reading for uni next week - the development of childrne's understanding of measurement and data handling - 3 hours later I'm more confused than I was when I started

Took DD to her karate grading and she passed but is upset with me an doesn't know why. Now off to run some errands in the village up the road.

Later must sort out my PDP file for uni.

not very exciting is it......
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Putting up the tree, gojng to buy more tinsel, housework then out for dinner
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Been trying hard since 9am to clean house as new man is taking me away next weekend, then daughter arriving for christmas following weekend. Problem is lack of motivation and keep stopping to check facebook etc and drink coffee lol

Village christmas market on this weekend but think i'll go tomorrow. New man coming down this evening then i'm off babysitting for 3 of my mindees so their parents can go for romantic meal

20. Likes Rick, The Juggler liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Went shopping in Bromley with my daughter this afternoon. Not a very productive trip but it was nice to see the lights and stalls and get the festive feeling going. Came back and did the rest of the shopping on line. Writing my cards this evening then tomorrow I really must tidy up. I have so many craft bits i piles on every surface in my kitchen, that the mindees are in the middle of completing but it's beginning to annoy me know.

22. Likes Rick, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've done some washing, changed a bed, and put up 4 christmas trees and decorated the playroom, now I'm having a well deserved
    drink, tomorrow I'm finishing the housework and hopefully catching up on paperwork otherwise it will wait til after xmas
    Cath

24. Likes Rick liked this post
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been to Worthing to be an Elf! for a world record number of elves - there were over 1100 of us, arranged and met a couple of Worthing CMs there.

Walked along the prom and picked up some geocaches which always makes me happy

tomorrow - tidying, christmas decs up, cards to write and ironing. Oh well, back to reality
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

26. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We have had norovirus or something similarly nasty sweep through the house is weekend. On Friday morning dh had it, followed by ds and dd2 on Friday evening, me in the early hours of Saturday morning and dd3 on Saturday afternoon. This is a week after my little mindee vomited all over me and was sent home. Clearly I didn't bleach everything well enough, or perhaps we caught it elsewhere.

We have spent much of the day in bed and I'm still exhausted, so tomorrow I have to cram my entire weekend into a single day. Collecting preordered Christmas presents from town, food shopping, taking a hat back to tesco, starting my Christmas shopping for our children (!) cleaning the house ready for Monday and finishing painting the hall.
    Apologies for the random full stops. Phone buttons too small, thumbs too big.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LauraS View Post
    We have had norovirus or something similarly nasty sweep through the house is weekend. On Friday morning dh had it, followed by ds and dd2 on Friday evening, me in the early hours of Saturday morning and dd3 on Saturday afternoon. This is a week after my little mindee vomited all over me and was sent home. Clearly I didn't bleach everything well enough, or perhaps we caught it elsewhere.

We have spent much of the day in bed and I'm still exhausted, so tomorrow I have to cram my entire weekend into a single day. Collecting preordered Christmas presents from town, food shopping, taking a hat back to tesco, starting my Christmas shopping for our children (!) cleaning the house ready for Monday and finishing painting the hall.
    Good luck with that

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Been trying hard since 9am to clean house as new man is taking me away next weekend, then daughter arriving for christmas following weekend. Problem is lack of motivation and keep stopping to check facebook etc and drink coffee lol

Village christmas market on this weekend but think i'll go tomorrow. New man coming down this evening then i'm off babysitting for 3 of my mindees so their parents can go for romantic meal
    haha, I am using housecleaning as an excuse NOT to study! have fun next weekend.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast