THURSDAY ALL DAY
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default THURSDAY ALL DAY

Morning everyone

Brrrrrrr it's a cold one today .... Very cold wind here

Are you all busy today what are you all doing?

Stay warm and have a great day

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Not too cold here but gale force winds we will all blow away! Toddlers this am then we will see one little one arrived asking for play doh and painting and another for bubbles so we will see! Have a good day Angel!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Not too cold here but gale force winds we will all blow away! Toddlers this am then we will see one little one arrived asking for play doh and painting and another for bubbles so we will see! Have a good day Angel!
    You have a good day too

Xxx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

very very windy. lots of pots and garden stuff blown over, and bizarrely ... one pot has dropped down a 3ft drop but is still upright and bush still in huge pot! luckily most of the childrens toys are away, otherwise they would be everywhere.

was meant to be meeting a friend at soft play ... but i'm not up for the cross country drive in the wind! too many little lanes!

LOs are all dressing up and don't want to do anything I suggest! although we will have a walk up to the post office later.

one LO arrived saying ''mummy says I don't need a sleep in the daytime'' and I said I agree, but when you fall asleep reading a book, that is your body saying you are tired! I have been writing that everyday in his diary! LO has a horrible cough & cold that has been going on weeks and looks washed out and exhausted the whole time. I can't and won't keep him awake! I do wake him after half an hour or so rest.

Mar 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Gail force - scary winds outdoors, already had to fix and screw down the veranda roof - gave my kids the day off school and it will definately be indoor play today.

Have fun everyone.

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Really windy here too! Walked my 2 down to school and wished when we were 1/2 way there that I had kept them off!! Even my 11 year old was clinging to my hand! One wee on today and we are giving toddlers a miss as weather still crazy - fingers crossed it will have calmed before school pick up! Xx

dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

No school run today - just 3 x 1 yo mindees. Not going out as only have a double buggy - so windy here if I put wrist strap on the walkers I could fly them like kites. My 2 toy stores and their contents are dancing round the garden - have tried to secure them twice but not worked - one now jammed on other so will need to wait till Dhaka comes home to help. Dog has been told to cross his legs or dodge toys in garden till a neighbour can take him out later.

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazy here today, they are saying winds are up to 90mph!

Police saying not to travel unless essential but all schools are still open, crazy decision as some are already starting to close!

Still I'm off today and I made to school in one piece with my son, my car did feel like it was going to take off at points though!

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Not too windy here. Have a lovely quiet day. Only one mindee and DD after school and an early finish too! I'm sat eating chocolate, drinking tea an watching a Christmas film. I have scrubbed my kitchen this morning though so I've earned this! Enjoy your day everyone!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

And now it's snowing!

11. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

our howling wind has eased a bit, and the driving rain has passed ... currently blue sky & sun !!! but for how long ... grey cloud in the distance!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Windy here too. This morning I left the 3little ones at home with my hubby whilst I took the 3 older ones to school. Luckily school at the bottom of the road.
    Have been to playgroup where it kept calming down then all of a sudden it'd be gale force again. Oh well meant to be like this the rest of the day.
    love Sarah.

nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Had high winds and aini thunderstorm. ...it is now too quite and still....fingers crossed its like tjis for another 30mins while on school run

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Windy and grey cloud here all day. Little ones going stir crazy and driving me mad. So this afternoon we walk to school via the park and spent a good half hour running about and being blown by the wind. They were laughing about their hoods being blown down and the leaves swirling round our feet. We had the whole place to ourselves and had a great time. The schoolies were not too happy about walking home but he ho!

Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

I went for a 5k jog with my sister. It was freezing but I felt really good afterwards. I love my days off!