Whats everyone up to today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Whats everyone up to today

I've woke and its dark and miserable outside only meant to have 1 mindee as the other is on holiday this week then about 10 mins ago mum rung to say mindee is ill. Once I've dropped Ds at school I'll have got all day to myself what am I going to do. It's a lovely feeling having an in inspected day off mind.

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a day off today, decorator will be here to finish my living room off - yippeee, I have to go and drop stuff at the charity shop, go for a blood test, get one more pot of paint, do a quick blitz on the house, school run etc all the usual but lovely not to have a child with me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Snap I have day off today as well as minded not well so going to chill once school drop off done. Happy Friday everyone

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Day off for me too as I don't work Fridays, off to do food shopping then once my son finishes school at lunchtime I've promised him we can snuggle up and watch Elf this afternoon!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Enjoy your days off!

I've been working since 7.30 ... breakfast done, ds gone to school just watching a bit of Scooby doo ( Friday morning treat! ) and waiting for last mindee then off to school and not sure what else! Will see what they want to do..suspect it will be feeding ducks and painting!
    And then suddenly it will be the end of the day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have day off now cos I am sick been fighting a flu all week and dh took two days off to help me (he had hols to take and I would loose too much money if I could help taking day off!) however he couldn't take yest off and I struggled through,, I was up coughing all night and feel rubbish. Only due one ad hoc mindee this am and my all day ones mum is fab and has arranged grandma to take her so I canceled as hoc. Gonna get myself something from chemist and back to bed! Hope uou all have a lovely day off it's so nice not trailing little people around when you need to catch up with stuff , not that we don't love them!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Really cold here today, very icy but bright and sunny.
    This is my first day back at work today after closing for most of the week and I only have 1 mindee but she's not coming until 2.30. I had planned on going shopping to save doing it tomorrow but this morning I had a text to say I have a delivery coming so now I'm having to wait in for that
    No AS children today so just got to go and pick up my 2 so an easy day. Just cleaned the house AGAIN. My house has never been so clean lol

xxxxx

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have fridays off, so today I thought I would have had a lie in (i did last week until 9.10) but oh no ds needed to go out to work this morning at 6 so was awake to make sure he was up and then dropped off again then dh needed to get up so no lie in today should be doing so much but haven't moved from my chair and laptop naughty me but so nice I'll be running around like a blue * fly doing my jobs all weekend so today I am making the most of it
    Cath

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got my friends girls here as she had to go to a funeral, I was meant to be seeing the osteopath for my poorly pelvis but the kind, compassionate person that I am (hehe) I changed my appointment to Monday, now I just need to get through the weekend..,!
    Dd is off to her dads later and me and dh are going to have a chilled evening watching a film (well provided my poorly boy doesn't keep waking up like he has done the last couple of nights!)

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Im having a quiet one now but have been creating as much noise as possible while OH sleeps off a hangover lol. We have been playing with the keyboard, electric guitar and having a competition to see which of the 2 mindees could blow the recorders the loudest lol x

Now my usual mindee for a friday was collected 2 hours early and the one i have in addition is asleep on the sofa 2 feet away from me x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i have been on a training session for assessment this morning and this pm I am (supposed to be) doing my studying
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got