Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    june 83
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i have mostly done just a few bits for my daughter and husband, i am even thinking of wrapping them so that i can relax in december

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

not me!!!!!!!! actually a bit scared that I haven't. But this year my sis and family are in spain so transferring funds to my sis to buy pressies for the kids for me. just my folks, my kids and next door's kids to buy for - no mindees this year which is very, very weird

so busy working and studying I can't get my head round it.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Have put off answering this because I haven't started...and really should!!
    It will be what I start tomorrow, I promise
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 to buy then all done . Leaving wrapping for another few weeks so i don't forget what I have bought. I will be completed in three weeks as have no free time now. I'm always done by end of November. Hate xmas shopping . At least this way everyone should get what they want xx

Post Thanks / Like

I've almost finished mine and have been saving up for the Xmas food shop so I'm all sorted this year.

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My two youngest main pressys got...my necices main pressy got.....have started a list if of who I need to buy for.....and will get them in the next few weeks...going to get cards next week....but have no clue what to get my dd6 or oh he has said money for his computer but want him to open something. ....I have two weekends free between now and Christmas. ...ever weekend something is going on but I have booked a few days off the first week of December oh birthday mil coming to look after my three and pick dd6 from school so we can go and get the last bits of pressys abd go Christmas markets :-D. ...going to mil for christmas dinner so will go Christmas day come back day after boxing day......

May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We have DD birthday to get through (today), then I'll start thinking about Christmas. Hasn't helped that since September I have had a child / mindee birthday every 2 week. Still one more mindee's birthday - fortunately all the birthday pressies are wrapped and waiting.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i have made a start but got ds 16th bday on 10th nov so once thats over and done with i will starting properly thinking about xmas - scary how quick its come round this year
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought for my mindees today. I have bought a few bits like lego and playmobile for my girls. I think it's going to be Christmas on a budget this year as I am skint. The kids are keen on a new bike as they have always had second hand though. To do it or not? Their birthdays are in Jan and Feb so can always save the lego for then! Whaddya think y'all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12