happy halloween.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default happy halloween.

Happy Halloween to all! What are your plans for today? For you have a spooky evening lined up?

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Registered Childminder since
    June 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ja-lula-belli View Post
    Happy Halloween to all! What are your plans for today? For you have a spooky evening lined up?

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding
    Have won the armwrestling with partner & an skiving off early to take our son to the theatre this afty hurray!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smartbear View Post

Have won the armwrestling with partner & an skiving off early to take our son to the theatre this afty hurray!
    Nice x

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a Halloween party this morning with my 2 mindees and ex mindee came along too, we had great fun dooking for apples, decorating pumpkin biscuits and making skeleton pictures.

My boy is having a Halloween party on Sunday with all his friends so our decorations will be up all weekend tonight he starts his new trampolining class!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Going to the Halloween party at ds football club tomorrow. I have lots of cakes still to bake and decorate and pumpkins to carve.

Quick have one before they go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes Bumble Beez, Tulip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kellib View Post
    We had a Halloween party this morning with my 2 mindees and ex mindee came along too, we had great fun dooking for apples, decorating pumpkin biscuits and making skeleton pictures.

My boy is having a Halloween party on Sunday with all his friends so our decorations will be up all weekend tonight he starts his new trampolining class!
    Sounds like a lot of fun!
    Hope your son enjoys his trampling class. X

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Going to the Halloween party at ds football club tomorrow. I have lots of cakes still to bake and decorate and pumpkins to carve.

They look yummy! Sounds like a busy day. Have a great party tomorrow x

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post

They are ace fussy!

We have been to a dress up party at toddlers with an entertainer .. She wasn't much good for the smallies (magic and her loud speaker didnt work well!) but my dd age 8 enjoyed it and there was food and music and face painting so all happy., dd is now a pumpkin vampire Michael Jackson as she had her face painted and found some fangs this am! Babies sleeping now and then dd1 is off with a friend to trick or treat and younger two are having a friend over each to trick or treat and a party back here with a few games with them and the neighbours kids. Will be wine o clock then!!

Have a great day all!!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

as I ended up not working today dd & ds have had a lazy morning, although they have both sewn together the pumpkin kits I bought through baker ross. dd has been painting glow in the dark pictures and we're going to carve pumpkins after lunch ( as just realised the time and that we haven't had lunch! )

this evening we are off to a local museum for a 'scary evening' although neither of the children want to dress up!

ds is moaning that he can't go trick or treating, but he'll survive! no time before hand, and too late when we get back!

must remember not to turn any lights on/leave any lights on in the house when we go out!

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Carved a pumpkin this morning. Will do a couple of craft things in a bit then will dec the porch and DD, DS & mindee can dish out sweet to the Trick or Treaters.

Then meeting a friend as going to see Adam Hills. So looking forward to adult company as hubby away since Sunday.

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We baked biscuits this morning and just came to ice them....didn't have any orange icing so mixed red and yellow and it came out as a browny/pink. 7yr old male mindee refused to use it..in fact he was most disturbed by the colour......lol

So we have biscuits that don't resemble pumpkins but we tried and hopefully they will be good to eat

I'm terrible at baking
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.