Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YOUR PETS

Post Thanks / Like

Default YOUR PETS

What pets do you all have

What are their names

Do any of them do anything daft or different or crazy .... or are they just plain lovable ?

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

I have Cooper Valentine Golden lab 9 months nutter and tilly shitsu/pug cross 14 months very hairy but not a pug or a shitsu
    One life live it

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to have an african grey who sulked if you didnt kiss him goodbye lol

Now we have 2 cats x yin n yang x

They believe they are dogs n come home when I whistle lol x oh n yang lies on his back with his legs in the air at every opportunity for a tummy tickle x

4. Likes VeggieSausage liked this post
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a cat called cat who lives in the barn.

Three dogs. Two springer spaniels called colt and magnum. The are both dotty, full of energy and would do anything for me. Colt love this time of year as he thinks leaves are treats so each time a leaf falls he goes bananas trying to catch it. Magnum loves to sit on a kitchen chair. Depending on what window he wants to look out of he moves it to the right position in the kitchen then jumps on it put his legs on the back of the chair looks out checks all is well before curling up on the chair.

Last but not least i have Kiy who is getting on now about 13 years old if not more. He is a mongrel. He was a rescue dog and his first owners locked him in cupboards so he doesn't trust new people but to me and my family he is loyal. He has protected me from people trying to break in and has seen off many a thief from my barns. He obeys every command and is simply amazing. Now he's old he just likes to chill and have walks (just not long ones). I used to sleep with a cuddle toy in my bed then one morning a gave it a hug and it moved i screamed the house down then realised my toy hadnt come to life but Kiy had managed to get in to my bed. I was relived and disappointed at the same time.

Gosh I have rambled on there.

Post Thanks / Like

We've 7 chihuahuas!!
    Sparky
    Teddy
    Misty
    Bailey
    Rooroo (shud b scrappy doo!!!)
    Buster
    Paddy, aka Sarge!!

The last 4 (plus rooroo brother Buddy who we sold!) were bred by us. They've all got their own little quirks. Sparky is getting old, Teddy is the barker, Misty is just adorable! She's a nanny now. Bailey is very cute too! She's calmed down a lot since having Paddy!! Rooroo is my pooch, pure bred chihuahua but looks like a jack Russell!! He's loyal to the point of getting separation anxiety!! Buster is lively, very funny, smallest of the lot, and then there's Paddy!! He's so naughty!! And I mean naughty!!! He would've been rehomed if my brother (who has a speech disorder, learning difficulties ) wasn't so attached! Scared he won't speak!! He's a lovely dog but just still a naughty puppy! He's crafty, he will bring the food bowl to people, thinking someone else has forgot they'll feed him, only realised this week that he was doing this! One day think he got 4 feeds!

2 are missing from this pic, but L-R

Teddy, bailey, Misty, sparky, Rooroo. (Buster and Paddy weren't born!) Never tried doing the 7 together!!

I've rambled too.......!

Buster is the one laying down and Paddy is the other!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Supernanny86; 18-09-2013 at 01:40 AM.

7. Likes VeggieSausage liked this post
    oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

2 goldfish called splash and splash. ...........they are actually really boring and have no character what so ever lol apart from splash is the greedy one!

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a cat, goldfish and an Aftican Pygmy hedgehog!!

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Over the years we have had loads of pets from Ponies to Chameleons.
    Gradually as they are popping their clogs, I'm trying not to replace them
    At the moment we have two rabbits called Juno & Micky, two goldfish called splish & splosh and our West Highland White dog called Meg.

I remember the year we had the terrible flooding and the police evacuated us, we turned up at my in-laws with a dog, 2 hamsters, a Chameleon, a pet Rat, and 2 Gerbils! We left the goldfish at home and hoped they could fend for themselves
    Toothfairy

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Maisie 9.9.13.jpg

I have 2 shih Tzu girls, here is Maisie doing her sit up and beg trick

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a rescue dog, we think she is a fox terrier/corgi.

My daughter named her Lady MacBeth (she was doing A level english at the time) but we just call her Beth. She is lovely but getting old now so i keep her away from the children, mainly for her own safety

Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My cat in the picture above. Her name is Precious, came to us with the name. She does not like men, especially my DH, which is why he calls her stupid, I think she is smart. She follows me when I go out with the children, which amuses neighbours and strangers alike!

She is not worried by the children, except for one schoolie I had, when they arrived Precious would leave, I often wished I could leave with the cat when they came, so happy CM and cat when they did move on!

14. Likes Beaka liked this post
    Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tracey View Post
    I used to have an african grey who sulked if you didnt kiss him goodbye lol

Now we have 2 cats x yin n yang x

They believe they are dogs n come home when I whistle lol x oh n yang lies on his back with his legs in the air at every opportunity for a tummy tickle x
    I have an African grey - she is crazy and noisy! Sings loudly in the morning, shouts on both my daughters all day and copies noises like people coughing and phone ringing! Xx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We lost our young dog in the summer so now we just have the 1 dog, a black lab, plus 2 elderly cats, 4 elderly rabbits and 1 GALS.

xxxx

Glitter Guest

I think we have a hamster called Snoodle.

I say I think we have one because we never see it. It does not get up until we have all gone to bed. The only reason we know it is still in the cage is because the food dish empties every night.

It is the easiest pet we have ever had.

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a cat called Maisie...guess what inspired my user name! We kill all outdoor animals...no idea how they just die on us!

We want another pet just can't agree what. I want to get a tortoise or a parrot...DH wants to get a dog! I don't do dogs...it would be me that has to walk it, clean up after it and put up with it under my feet!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AliceK View Post
    We lost our young dog in the summer so now we just have the 1 dog, a black lab, plus 2 elderly cats, 4 elderly rabbits and 1 GALS.

xxxx
    What's a gals?!

20. Likes Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a dog three rabbits three guinea pigs and two weeks ago got dh a bearded dragon for his bday so full house here!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scottishlass View Post

I have an African grey - she is crazy and noisy! Sings loudly in the morning, shouts on both my daughters all day and copies noises like people coughing and phone ringing! Xx
    I still miss mine n he died about 8 years ago x he used to manage to copy oh's voice so well I thought he had come home early one day lol x

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tracey View Post

I still miss mine n he died about 8 years ago x he used to manage to copy oh's voice so well I thought he had come home early one day lol x
    Aww I can imagine as they are such characters! Our prefers my hubby and so isnt so nice to me! has even started doing my eldest dd voice! My poor auntie has it the opposite way and lost her hubby and finds it so hard as her parrot still speaks all the time in his voice! Must be so strange for her!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scottishlass View Post

Aww I can imagine as they are such characters! Our prefers my hubby and so isnt so nice to me! has even started doing my eldest dd voice! My poor auntie has it the opposite way and lost her hubby and finds it so hard as her parrot still speaks all the time in his voice! Must be so strange for her!
    I can understand that would be tough x I just used to laugh when mine was on one x the poor bird had been told he was a boy for the first 7 yrs but we discovered it was a girl when I took him on x I still refer to it as a him x old habits eh? Lol x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast