Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tired today

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tired today

I'm tired today and probably will be for the rest of the week..... I had my first Aid course Sat 9am-4.45pm and Sun 9am-4pm. It was good fun as there were only 4 of us and lots of roleplay that I thought Id hate but surprisingly got into it really well

Now the start of the week and I feel like Ive had no weekend...... and I'm out tonight so no catching up on a relaxing evening

Oh well, onwards an upwards. Cup of coffee should do it. Something stronger would be good though
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Post Thanks / Like

Feel the same ., spent the weekend in bed with flu and while I am glad it wasn't week time as I would have had to close I am a bit annoyed I had no weekend! Am at soft play with a cup of tea . Luckily only have two today and one goes home at 1215 and other should sleep a bit

Hope day goes fast for you!'

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

First aid course all weekend...not good but at least its not eating into next weekend. Think of the positives of no course next saturday & dinkies tonight!!!

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm cream crackered too!! Spent a lovely weekend with extended family but the drive there and back, late nights, restless night has taken its toll!! I had no children this morning and got a list as long as my arm of things that needed doing, did I do them???? No I sat had a cuppa, played on the ipad then picked mindee up from school!! I now only have 1 mindee here and I find that harder work than having a few. Going to go for a walk in the woods, hopefully wake me up a bit!!!