Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

3 cream walls 1 feature wall brown, mahogany wooden floor, cream n browns rug. Brown sofa n curtains
    Dust its Fairy Dust

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

The lounge walls are a mellow yellow like butter, the curtains are gold with burgundy vines and the sofas are black leather (washable lol!) the floor is carpeted in a rust colour.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Old gold below dado rail, ivory cream above it - quite neutral but then I change my accessory colour - spring & summer cushions are ivory and green on brown sofas, with beige & green wool throws, with green vases, candlestick holders etc - in the autumn & winter cushions are cream, brown & red with red throws, with gold/red accessories - bowls with gold fir cones, candles etc

Just changing the accessories saves me getting too bored with the room decor and I don't have to do too much in winter to make it look Christmasy as lots of red and gold anyway.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know I had to check before posting, could have sworn it was cream and brown, it's actually pale and dark blue, apparently it's been that colour for over a year

5. Likes hectors house, funemnx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blue bear View Post
    Do you know I had to check before posting, could have sworn it was cream and brown, it's actually pale and dark blue, apparently it's been that colour for over a year
    LOL!!! Magnolia here too

Post Thanks / Like

My house is predominantly magnolia too and I accessorise the colour schemes with my feature walls....

Just don't know whether to change or stick to what I love and just revamp with a luck of paint and new cushions and rug....

Decisions decisions...

Been redecorating the dining room today (same colour) just freshening everything up before winter time....

I'm getting the decorating bug xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Cream wallpaper with little brown squares on and fireplace wall is plain brown (same colour as squares). Rest of downstairs is now magnolia too (recently changed kitchen/dining room from blue as it was getting difficult to get blue accessories) Upstairs a variety of colours as we let the boys chose their own colour scheme for their rooms!! Toned down a bit now they were older, but a one time our 2nd son had pillarbox red carpet and lime green walls!!! He loved it!!!

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

coffee cream on 3 walls then choc brown with red pattern on 4th wall,red curtains/lamp etc brown and cream couch...very cosy!

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Cream and brown, I love it! Had it black red and white before and it always felt very cold and too showy for me, like we were trying to be people we weren't, which sounds weird now lol!
    Cream and brown seems warmer and more homely, especially since we got rid of the new fangled scary glass ornaments that I thought were so modern and stylish at the time! Now it's more shabby chic with a HUGE snuggle chair that spins around (only me allowed to sit on it lol)
    I'm never happy with my house but with my living room, I'm sorted
    Kelly xx

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Cream, Mink & Chocolate Brown.
    Toothfairy

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

All my walls are white - well white with finger smudge decorations

13. Likes Toothfairy liked this post
    OCT 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Buttermilk everywhere it goes with anything and I can touch up damaged areas cheaply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12