wishful thinking!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wishful thinking!

Think its been a long week - first back after 3 weeks off. Got 1 15 month old this afternoon who is a bit hot, tired and grumpy. I've managed to keep him going and have just changed him, tidied etc and we have sat down with mtg thinking 20 minutes to go. have just realised it's 4pm not 5pm.So not quite as close to the finish line as I thought. Very disappointed. :-(

Glitter Guest

Poor you, it is horrible when that happens.
    My own children have been asking for tea for an hour now. They don't normally eat until 5.30pm, I will have to give up and feed them early. We are having a very long day too.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My own children are feeling the heat today and are grumpy, mindees tired and dh has got home from being away all week and is rather grumpy too. We have visitors arriving and were going out for tea as soon as mindees go home. .. They are stuck in traffic and won't be here for another 2 1/2 hrs so they won't want to immediately rush out for tea. .. I have nothing for tea so suggested we had fish and chips and put some in oven to keep warm. Dh apparently had chips alot this week and doesn't want it. .. He has offered to go shopping but I don't know what and can't think as full of grumpy children needing things. Argh

And I too thought I was an hour ahead of myself! !!!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember being an hour ahead of myself when I worked in a bank..... and shut the door at 2.30 instead of 3.30. Door bell was soon ring by confused customers