Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WEDNESDAY AND IT'S A SCORCHER

Morning / afternoon / evening

Wow it's getting hotter and already really hot here for so early

Do you all have a busy day .. What are you all doing today?

Have a great da everyone

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning

I only have one mindee today, so off to toddlers this morning then going to the park this afternoon!
    Nice peaceful day
    X

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to the park with local children's centre staff. Got three non walkers and don't normally do the park on my own but as staff there they said they would help watch my daughter so I can watch others. Debating now whether my triple buggy will even fit in the park otherwise I've got to use double and sling. Looking forward to it but stressing a bit at the same time lol

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

got 3 schoolies and 2 toddlers so off to toddler group. There is outside play area for older ones.

Gonna walk there and back so hoping it isnt too hot on walk back at 12.

Counting down to when i finish for 2 weeks on friday

Post Thanks / Like

A lazy day for me

Start late

Finish at 3 wahoo

Angel xx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mindee is pottering at the min he doesn't seem to know what to do.

Busy day finish at 6 and ds has a footie match tonight
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

only 1 till 1pm n then it gradually increases to 9 by 3.30.

the one here is asleep again so im making the most of the calm before the storm lol x

already 25 degrees in the playroom though x

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Too hot for me...I hate this weather I love it at the weekend when I can sit in the garden with music and a glass of wine but im exhausted.

Had two busy days with 8 children. Think I managed to sit down for 5 mins in 9hrs as one needed a nappy change, one needed a drink, one wanted the hose pipe turning on, all 8 needed suncream applying, another needed a nappy change,someone else needed rescuing from the water pistols, someone lost their hat, someone wanted a towel, one wanted their bum wiping, two needed watching in the water trough as one was eating stones, one had a poo while two were fighting......

Today is quieter with 11m,18m,3yr,11yr and dd 11. (both 11yrs are friends so play well)

I'm taking it easy today and doing as little as possible.
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Too hot in my garden to go out. Older children playing cards in the front room (got my 2 and 1 mindie (9) finished school already) and 1 baby in bed whilst the other 2 playing nicely ! I want to go out and melt but that is not very good example haha

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We're currently sat watching tv as mindee doesn't want to go out as he's too hot (fine with me). Been to soft play this morning, have another mindee coming after lunch then 6 after school. Am knackered this morning, have a huge headache that's not shifting.
    love Sarah.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have put a giant really useful box in play room full of water ds is very happy trying to stand up in it. Should keep him busy. I am sitting near him sewing. So both happy.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

In writing post ds has figured out how to stand up and splash at same time suddenly not such a great time for my sewing.

13. Likes Goatgirl liked this post
    Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Been in the garden this morning, children running in and out of the sunflower sprinkler. Got so hot we are back in, we will watch a DVD after they have eaten their lunch and then back outside when there is more shade.

Fussy - that's a mighty fine Avatar

15. Likes FussyElmo liked this post
    Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It's toooooo hotttttttt *using my whiney kids voice*
    Glad we're at baking class this afternoon to keep us busy out of the sun. Pushing a double buggy in this weather is no fun at all, almost stole the kids water from their cups I was so parched
    On the other hand we have been having fun this morning in the garden, it's fine as long as I'm not walking about in it!

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just been for a coffee with some friends and sat in the shade in the garden.
    Just what I needed after yet another tearful breakdown this morning - I am far too hormonal now and generally grumpy, baby out vibes needed please

Dec 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have been to the park this morning while it was quiet and a bit shady. Too hot to play in the garden - 35 degrees!!!!! So some quiet time.inside this afternoon. Have 3 mindees, at least 2 will sleep and hopefully all 3 then out to pick up schoolies! Double buggy and slow.toddler up hill in this heat with very little shade will be hard work. Oh and then off to Zumba and Pilates this evening!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon Everyone

Not a good day for me as you know Angel but BT got the wrath of Carol Serves them right.

Roll on Friday so my ds is away from the teacher he has now!! Can't wait for him to get a teacher that shows an interest rather than just goes through the motions!!

Los are sleeping after a morning in the garden

Carol xx

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's my birthday so the LO and I have come to flamingoland! We've seen the animals and dinosaurs, been on a few rides, ALL got soaking wet in splash area and had picnic. Now children are running around the soft play before we go home and they flake out in the car!

Got LOs, my 2 and a schoolie after school and then we're out for tea. At some point I intend to inflict my new 'round the twist' dvd on everyone :-D

I put a new glue gun and some glitter glue sticks on my birthday list. .. DH bought me some glitter glue ;-)

may10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    It's my birthday so the LO and I have come to flamingoland! We've seen the animals and dinosaurs, been on a few rides, ALL got soaking wet in splash area and had picnic. Now children are running around the soft play before we go home and they flake out in the car!

Got LOs, my 2 and a schoolie after school and then we're out for tea. At some point I intend to inflict my new 'round the twist' dvd on everyone :-D

I put a new glue gun and some glitter glue sticks on my birthday list. .. DH bought me some glitter glue ;-)
    Happy birthday

We have been in the paddling pool most of the day lo was determined to get the dog in the pool and he was happy to join her she was very impressed lol as was the dog
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very good
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing much here, paddling pool out and lunch eaten in the garden, naps have been had and we've also painted a bird house and out feet. Maybe back in the pool before home time. It's a hard life...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast