Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 13th birthday party ideas please!

Hi all,

Its my daughters 13th birthday in a month and she is having a movie themed party. Do any of you have any ideas to make it extra special? We are doing a movie theme track quiz, guess the actor quiz, we have a candy floss maker and chocolate fountain, and lots of yummy things to dip in it!

My elder daughter suggested having a photo booth set up with lots of hats, glasses, feather boas etc and getting my hubby to take pics of the kids all dressed up and then print them out for the kids to take home! My daughter doesn't think her friends will go for it though!

There is a disco too, but I really want it to be memorable for her (on a limited budget!).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Lynn x

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

could you make a (mini) film of the party or get them to act out scenes etc and then 'screen' it? send home copies? or email it to parents?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh my dd's Y6 party is oscar themed. you can get loads of stuff from those party websites. We've got one of those photo boards that the kids put their faces in for photos - a red carpet couple.

You can get wall runners or posters that make it look like loads of sillouhette people on the red carpet watching - have a look - most stuff is cheaper through amazon though.

if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got