Mindees details when out about
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mindees details when out about

Hi everyone

Can anybody give me ideas of the best and safest way to carry mindees details with me when we go out
    Mandy xx

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have ID cards for my minded children a picture of them and emergency contact details for parents in event anything were to happen etc explaining I am childminder not mum.

I keep their contact numbers on my phone saved too and make sure it's fully charged.

june 83
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a small photo album with a photo of me and the children with their emergency contact details behind each of their photos, and information of who I am and emergency contact details for me incase of accident etc

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

so do you put the childs name or parents surname on the cards? I did this once before then stopped because I put the childs name and then the parents surname and realised this coudl be a confidentiality breach so now dont have anything with me.

apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mazza58 View Post
    I have a small photo album with a photo of me and the children with their emergency contact details behind each of their photos, and information of who I am and emergency contact details for me incase of accident etc
    I also have a small photo album with all details in.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a small credit card wallet with all details in - names, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contact details, dr details - I carry it at all times in my handbag - I suppose if it was lost it would be breach of confidentiality but feel it is more important to have the details easily accessible in case of emergency - it could be me that has an accident and other people would need to ring the parents. I also have numbers stored in my phone and a card in my car telling people that if I and mindees are in an accident to ring my husband who will contact parents.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

i laminated small cards for each child and they are on a key ring on my keys all the time, explains i am a cm- childs name and dob, parent contact number and on the back has dh contact number (ICE) and i have put mindees contact details in his work diary and what days i have what mindees
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx