Post Thanks / Like

Default MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

Morning / afternoon everyone

It's sunny here and cold but better than its been

What are you all doing today

Have a great day

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Morning. One mindee today and we are doing hand print painting today aswell as stories, nursery rhymes, free play and whatever else the mood takes us. X

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just wishing for Friday. !!!!

4. Likes ChocolateChip liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

well ... we had snow monday, snow yesterday and then it ALL melted

woke up to a dusting, and its snowing again !!! LOTS!!! AND i have to walk the late school run this afternoon due to clubs!

stuck in waiting for machine machine repair man ( should be here between 12 & 2 ... but he is equally likely to turn up early or late! )

LO having free play - playdough, chalking and cars/garage.

going to have snack in a minute and then i think we might play some games/dancing etc after. might do some sticking too.

can't get myself motivated today at all for worrying about DS. they have just started having a look at old SAT papers and he has got himself in a right state about them, and its horrible, but there is nothing i can do apart from support & reassure him. he didn't want to go to school today, which is unlike him, but i knew nothing would be gained by staying home. have written a note to his teacher ( who is great ) asking for a quick phone call, cos i can't get into school as waiting in for washing machine man !!!

june 83
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

morning it is lovely and sunny here but very chilly, we have emptied the toy box on the floor and having free play, only have one mindee, we are then going to put on our dancing cd and dance around the room, have lunch and then read books have a nap and go home by 2.30. So I will finish early make dinner for me and hubby and share a bottle of wine tonight with him, middle of the week routine

7. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

It's sunny, but cold here.

My mindees are dropping like flies this week and while I don't like them being ill, it is nice to be having a quiet week!

Jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunny and not too cold here today
    Feel like I've earned my money this morning though, had a six yr old being carried in screaming by dad, three texts from a grandma who's supposed to be having her gd instead of me today but still seems to need my advice about her school bags (even though I have 4 other mindees and my own 3 to sort out ) baby turned up late right as we were leaving for school so had to stop and get buggy out. My own ds is off from secondary school with a sprained ankle, the mindees had finished all the milk at breakfast (3 pints ) so had to take all the lo's to the shop as can't send ds, one of them tripped over three times on the way and other, who is normally very good at crossing the road ran out twice!
    Still, we went to the park on the way back and I had a lovely 20 mins sat in the sunshine while the baby slept and the others played on the slide
    And have just got my ds playing trains with them so I can sneak on here for a quick peek!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Went to the library this morning with mindee and had a lovely time and got lots of new books. Then he napped and then we did the nursery run. Jack and the Beanstalk activities this afternoon and then two more join us at 3.00, which is great as they are the same age as DD and they usually play nicely together while baby naps. Lovely weather (well, compared to the last two days that is!) so we'll get out for a walk or garden play too once DD has had a rest. Nursery tires her out!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

It's my FRIDAY!!!

Off tomorrow and Friday - hubby's birthday tomorrow so looking forward to a lie-in and lunch out

12. Likes Toothfairy liked this post
    Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a beautiful day here, we've had snow the past few days so we've just spend a good 2 hours at the park making the most of it!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

sunny here but keeps having a little snow. All 3 of the mindees are fired up this morning and getting at each other.Toddlers this morning and painting and crafts this afternoon

Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I DO NOT LIKE THE COLD....

Yeah the Sun I out I am in am awesome mood :-D toddler group it is and then a little bit me relaxed free play this afternoon as have a busy day kids wise

Have a good one

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon everyone
    Today we have been to the local Agrectultral College and watched the baby lambs being born (actually watched two coming out!!). The mindee's loved it, although there were a few funny questions like "why is it coming out of her bottom?" And "how did they get in there"
    My DH came with me to lend a hand and went a bit pale when the lady started telling us how they put rubber bands around the boy lambs testicles to make them fall off.
    We had a great morning and it was a fab start to our Spring/Easter topic.
    Toothfairy

Post Thanks / Like

Dreadful start to my day. Bad, horrible mood only made worse by the fact that I had a flat tyre on school run to collect mindee. Juggled kids round and minders mum kept her lo and my LO whilst I walked my ds and her ds to school. Phew!

Mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon, today has flown by not enough hours in a day when I've loads to catch up on !!
    Jo Jo