Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TUESDAY ALL DAY

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 1 this morning who is currently having a nap..so quick 5 mins on here. He goes home after lunch and I am off for some well deserved pampering at the hairdresser, just hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of my head massage
    Pixie Dust

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully today I will become a gran, nanny, nana or grandma (still haven't decided what I want to be) daughter in early labour - has been to hospital twice but still only 3 cms - she has been going to NCT group and thought she could deal with the pain and have reasonably natural birth but I am her mum and I had to sit with her at the dentist while she had lots of fillings (adult teeth didn't have much enamel on them - something to do with anti biotics as a baby?) and she was a nightmare.

Have got my assistant on stand by so I can be at hospital for delivery, fingers crossed all goes well - I am soooooo excited, tearful, scared, feel sick all at the same time!!! If it wasn't for having mindees here and I have to drive to hospital I would be hitting the sherry!

Hopefully I can tell you whether it is a pink or blue one on angel delights Wednesday post?

3. Likes Pixie dust, jillplum, silvermist, Maza liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

hopefully wont be too much longer hectors house.

Personally im reserving judgement for today. Not sure how its going to pan out. Just an easy day hopefully as i have one who has arrived tired and the other is full of cold.

Bonus is my working day finishes at four today so i have time with my lo

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cold again up north! Busy day as usual 3 littlies and 5 after schoolies. Doing a bit of messy play with shaving gel today. Best get plenty towels and wipes ready.

6. Likes kellyskidz! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Hopefully today I will become a gran, nanny, nana or grandma (still haven't decided what I want to be) daughter in early labour - has been to hospital twice but still only 3 cms - she has been going to NCT group and thought she could deal with the pain and have reasonably natural birth but I am her mum and I had to sit with her at the dentist while she had lots of fillings (adult teeth didn't have much enamel on them - something to do with anti biotics as a baby?) and she was a nightmare.

Have got my assistant on stand by so I can be at hospital for delivery, fingers crossed all goes well - I am soooooo excited, tearful, scared, feel sick all at the same time!!! If it wasn't for having mindees here and I have to drive to hospital I would be hitting the sherry!

Hopefully I can tell you whether it is a pink or blue one on angel delights Wednesday post?
    Hope all goes well and look forward to your news later!!

Have four under four this am, currently out in the garden, dh has made me a lovely play area. Just trying to stop the two babies eating the mulch!!

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

We did indoor water play with newly year old (yesterday), 17 month old and my own 2.5 year old. They all sued lovely and kept them engrossed for a full hour :-D

Post Thanks / Like

Hope all goes well hectors house!

I only have a mindee on a Thursday ATM so today I am making a start on my sef having got Sarah's ebook at the weekend!

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my day isn't going quite as planned!

Lo turned up seeming a bit out of sorts and promptly threw up everywhere, so she has now gone home!
    We did make it to toddlers for the last 45 minutes of play and to meet the little baby - although that was pretty horrendous as another little boy (friends son) was really playing up and smacked my lo a couple of times, plus there is a new lady that's started coming and she has got THE loudest booming voice who talks over everybody and just shouts at her son across the room (driving me potty whenever I see her) and now have a headache lol!

Have come home and had lunch and lo is sparko on the bean bag - where he sat down whilst I sorted his bed straight after lunch bless him

So now I am going to tackle some housework/ paperwork while he's asleep and before I get too lazy and don't get up!!

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Busiest day if the week for me 4 lo all under 3. We have planted some seeds in pots to sow & water here for Mother's Day coming & the lo's have all got a small tin watering can that they will decorate so they can hopefully give mum a plant & their very own watering can :-/

2 are now having a sleep & 2 are playing nicely on the carpet to I'm putting the kettle on & gonna have a coffee ( hopefully in peace ) ???
    wow 2012 already

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Morning Everyone

Brrr another cold morning here

Hope everyone is keeping well?

What are you all doing today ,we are doing handprint flowers for mothers day and making some bread for lunch

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm

Angel xxx
    morning or should i say afternoon - am feeling it today back is killing me, have just sat down with a sandwich. 2 x mindee 18m in buggies going to sleep and 21/2 yr old on sofa supposedly going to sleep. Am finding today really hard for some reason, think i just woke up in a bad mood. Housework seems never ending, everyone else in the house does nothing, dd18 is upstairs mooning around after her boyfriend and doing *** all to help me. Struggling with 10 and half days must be getting too old for childminding (am 41 )
    school run to do at 3 and drop off one at 18m in the playground and collect a really naughty 5yr old who never does as he's told and a 9 year old who is going to have the hump because ds9 is at a school club until 415 which is when she is being collected. Got another lady coming round tomorow for a schoolie enquiry and then next friday got a 10m and 18m starting for 8 hours every week. Best get a job lot of red bull in sorry for rant lol - feel better now
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon all
    Very cold in Yorkshire today !!
    We went to messy kids this morning at the children's centre the two mindees I have enjoyed.
    Jo Jo

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought I would pop back on and see how everyones day has gone. I am looking forward to reading about a pink/blue grandchild tomorrow. I hope the labour and delivery is mind numbingly mundane for all involved, and the child is beautiful in every way.
    I was having a lovely time on the play station.....till my boy came home and pinched the controller....don't quite know how that happened. Probably a good thing though, having difficulty moving my thumbs lol. I was playing Batman, Arkham asylum (reminds me of this place I live in which I 'lovingly' refer to as the asylum), and lord of the rings. Will be playing oblivion when the controller thief goes to bed.
    Oddly enough though, my rabbit has totally missed all my noisy boys today. She has mostly sat and sulked in her bedroom, whereas she normally plays with the kids and steals their toys. Weird, cos I thought she would enjoy her day off too!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by singingcactus View Post
    Thought I would pop back on and see how everyones day has gone. I am looking forward to reading about a pink/blue grandchild tomorrow. I hope the labour and delivery is mind numbingly mundane for all involved, and the child is beautiful in every way.
    I was having a lovely time on the play station.....till my boy came home and pinched the controller....don't quite know how that happened. Probably a good thing though, having difficulty moving my thumbs lol. I was playing Batman, Arkham asylum (reminds me of this place I live in which I 'lovingly' refer to as the asylum), and lord of the rings. Will be playing oblivion when the controller thief goes to bed.
    Oddly enough though, my rabbit has totally missed all my noisy boys today. She has mostly sat and sulked in her bedroom, whereas she normally plays with the kids and steals their toys. Weird, cos I thought she would enjoy her day off too!
    Sounds like a nice day!
    My little LO was fine, until teatime & then just screamed! Other mindees rather snotty & grumpy! Everyone else came out of school high as kites.
    I'm going to try a new choir tonight...excited :0)

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Oooh, how's your throat now? Have fun at choir.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post

Sounds like a nice day!
    My little LO was fine, until teatime & then just screamed! Other mindees rather snotty & grumpy! Everyone else came out of school high as kites.
    I am off to gospel choir now, loving it! They are doing an Elvis night this weekend which I can't make cos of my mums wedding but having fun practicing! Let us know how it goes

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening Angel, sorry don't get on during the day unles it's friday, been freezing today walked to playgroup nice fast half hour walk, then
    nursery pick up and quiet afternoon lo's asleep school pick ups and they all had the fuzzy felts sets out and now they are all mixed up
    Cath

Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Evening everyone

Quiet day for me, just 2 mindees and toddler group this morning. Made daffodil cards for St.David's day on Friday.

Hope you have a grandchild soon, HectorsHouse! How exciting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12