Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry BEEN AWAKE SINCE 4AM!

Oh dear, Walter warthog is at it again!!!

I have never known such a loud snorer! I kept digging him in the ribs, nudging him and eventually shouted "For the love of god, will you please shut up!" but no... so up I got again at 4am.

So far this morning I have , dusted and polished downstairs, emptied the dishwasher, done 2 loads of washing, cleaned the playroom and been on the forum!

I guess its going to be nice to be able to relax a bit this afternoon now but 4am...really?!!!!!
    If all else fails......add glitter!

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

5.15 for me hun. No particular reason just cant seem to sleep past 515. Tried to stay in bed but here i am. So far i have put the washing machine on. Made a cuppa. Picked up my crocheting (Iknow that makes me sound old but I will crack it so i can teach dd). Now watchin christmas lunch live.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

this is why me and DH no longer sleep in the same room!!! He snores so loud its unbearable.... i've had my own little nightmare keeping me awake for the past 11 months.... she's taken to only sleeping attatched to the breast.
    Blessed Be!

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Its such an annoying sound! Oh well got loads done so taking dd out so she can do her christmas shoppping, not going into city though, just small town today xx
    If all else fails......add glitter!

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain. I spend more time sleeping in our spare room than I do next to him because he snores so blummin loudly. I'm in a bit of pain at the mo (waiting for my op in jan) so sleeping is a novelty anyway but he really doesn't help.

And he wonders why I'm so happy when he's on nights, I get to sleep in our bed.........ALONE

6. Likes silvermist liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I sleep in the spare room too. My hubby snores so loud, but I had also noticed that he stops breathing too. He has finally been to the doctors and is now being referred.

I love sleeping in the spare room, cos it's so cosy and I can decide when I want to put the light out
    littletreasures xx

8. Likes silvermist, karensmart4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My OH is just as bad falls asleep the minute his head hits the pillow and then he starts snoring Have tried going to bed before him, but I just wake up when he comes to bed so no help! Don't have a spare room unfortunately

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

didn't have this trouble last night, I couldn't drop off daughters wedding going around in my head, hubby came to bed at about 3 and then
    i managed to go to sleep he could have snored for england and I don't think I would have heard him slept soundly eventually
    surprised I'm still awake now
    Cath

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's the problem my bed is looking very inviting at the moment
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

OH and I are in seperate rooms at the moment too due to his snoring waking up our 7 month old, or him waking me up as well as the 7 month old, or my 2 year old waking us all up, or my 6 year old waking us all up (he snores like a warthog too). OH snores away in the spare room and deals with the two older children while I have the baby, who has also taken to sleeping on the breast all night kindredspirits.
    Will I ever get a good nights sleep again?