Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

love the camper van, we used to go camping loads when the kids were younger then my partner starting working most saturdays so we stopped, we used to have a Dandy trailer tent.
    well we went shopping saturday and today I cooked a roast whilst OH took my daughter horse riding then it was operation tidy the front garden which now looks sparkling

April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have had a quiet weekend really, just a party last night then a baby sale today, no not real babies, sold a few things but bought some as well. Bought a lovely set of dolls from around the world and a couple of large dinosaurs. Off to an Army ball in a couple of weeks with my sister whose hubby is army. It's themed so we are on a mission to excel. Really looking forward to it.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Awww thanks Carol - it's under warranty thank goodness - but a 2 week old (second hand) car that has allegedly been through lots of tests before they sold it to us shouldn't have already broken down twice!!

It cost me nearly £500 to have it carried back from Bath to Cheshire as well!! Luckily I am in a breakdown company so that will eventually be refunded - but it makes you realise how important it is to have good home recovery cover!!

xx
    Oh dear Sarah, sorry to hear about your car - I'm getting a (new) secondhand one next Saturday hope it will be ok - you should have popped in to see me (before the car broke down), I'm only 12 miles away from Bath (although if it was Saturday I was other side of Glastonbury on an Outdoor play course!) - did you get to the Xmas Market? Think I will pop down on my day off on Thursday - if it's not still raining and blowing a gale (lost 3 fence panels last night - luckily in the front garden, so back garden still secure for mindees).

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday hubby was out at rugby and drinks all day and so DD and I had a girly day. We went to two Christmas fairs. She had her nails painted for the first time at one of them and then had her face painted for the first time at the second one. She has been looking forward to having her face painted for weeks and was so proud! We had a few too many cakes from the cake stall. Today I went shopping and bought bits and pieces for her birthday next week.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I did some xmas shopping and got craft bits for the LO's to start next week. Went to the shop to sort out some new curtains for my bedroom. So expensive may have to have a rethink!
    Came home to a lovely quiet empty house, so I cuddled up with the cat and watch a xmas film. To-day me and my DP tidied the garden up and cleared up some leaves, went for a nice 3 miles walk in the sunshine. All in all had a nice relaxing weekend. Love the camper van, have you seen the tents that look like these vans, they are in some of the gift catalogues, not that you need one cos you got the real thing!

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Me and dd went shopping friday, dd had a friend stay friday night, christmas shopping saturday, dd slept over at her friends, we all went to the Thursford Christmas Spectacular show this evening so now Im really in the christmas mood. xx
    If all else fails......add glitter!

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Went shopping for new xmas decorations and bought a new (to me) car!

That's the last time I take DD shopping!

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

On Saturday we drove a 300 mile round trip for a lovely big family gathering to celebrate my mother in law's 80th birthday, on sunday we were too tired to do much of anything.

jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

Saturday my daughter drove me to an information day run by local Council (different thread) waste of time but heyho. After it we went Christmas shopping, got home early evening, did the never ending paperwork and got some craft things ready for Monday, wrapped and hid the presents I'd bought before family start snooping, skyped my grandson to see how Rugby went.

Sunday I teach Archery to kids and adults, most of them made it over despite the strong winds and a few downed trees. Love these classes, each class has it's own dynamics, 9-14 year olds all talking about computer games that they link up on, 1's been inspired to take Archery as part of his gcse Sports, so we were talking safety and overshoots, others are in the school/local Am Dram group's Pantomime's so were rehearsing their lines, then someone brought up this Gandam dance (not sure if I spelt it right.) Next time we went up to retrieve the arrows the whole class danced it there and back, singing their heads off!

Next class are 15-19 yr olds, into Warhammer, Physics and Politics, they dissect each others arguments like surgeons on an operating table and discuss Quantum Physics, the Universe and the meaning of Life, and are equally at ease discussing Sponge Bob Squarepants with my SEN kids.

And then there's the adults - mortgages, redundancies, health problems and relationship difficulties!!

I got home about 5pm, cooked a roast dinner for 6, walked the dog and fell asleep in the armchair - i wonder why?

I also loved the campervan!

Sep 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

lilac dragon are your archery lessons with those cool looking bows with all the sticky out bits on?
    I did lots of shooting in the air force but I've always fancied having a go at archery.

jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    lilac dragon are your archery lessons with those cool looking bows with all the sticky out bits on?
    I did lots of shooting in the air force but I've always fancied having a go at archery.
    Hi Bob, I think the sticky out bits you refer to mean that you're thinking of Compound Bows lol!

No, I use Recurve Bows, we have an indoor shoot so can shoot all year round whatever the weather!
    The only problem is finding a venue big enough, we can only shoot 15 yards at this one, but it's only a few minutes from home so nice and handy.

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Loving the Campervan xx

I finished my Xmas shopping apart from 4 items.I started wrapping last night and the tree is going up Saturday and getting baracaded from mindees as it will tempt them as covered in Disney characters.

Love Xmas. Im also hoping to win the lottery so I can buy a campervan xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12