and when you think you've got it
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default and when you think you've got it

and when you think you've got it all sorted..... the excrement hit the propeller

after having problem where hubby work they managed to sort things through
    All my mindee were all there despise worries of threat of moving away....
    We took loan and finally extended house
    we planned how to over pay loan between me and hubby so in 2years we would have paid it all and i could do open university course to prep to do midwifery while working and putting money away so i could attend Midwifery school in 3years...

NOW:
    1 mum is pregnant and if i can't do free hours from january i'm going to lose him
    1 older sibling is supposed to come in september (next one) when she starts school now mum announced that they want to move that i'll still have lo but not sibling, but only maybe...
    hubby's compagny is folding within the next months, they're really unreliable anyway so i'd rather hubby to find something more secure BUT he's not going to find anything with same pay as he had a few pay rises the last year...

SO we can't over pay loan so i can't do studying and i can't stop minding for an other 5yrs...by then i'll be 40 would i still be ok to go to uni???

i have family worries in france with a mum who is unrealistic about her abilities and is going to have hip operation within the next few months and she think it's going to be a dodle and can't see she'll need a lot more help that she think!
    my younger sister got attack by 5men with her friend. she got punched and kicked but she's fine.
    my younger brother is waiting to see if he's going to be ok to have tag rather than go to jail...

4months ago i had it all and now everything around me is crumbling...i can see my midwifery dream moving further and further away...

ppppffffffff

better day tomorrow. now all i have to do is remember than worrying about things doesn't do anything productive... easier said than done.

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sweetheart ...what can i say xxx big hugs

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you. I'll get there.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no, thats so much to deal with, sending you lots of love and hugs, try not to get too stressed come on here an vent we are all good listeners

Cath

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

its just one thing after another isn't it?

bless you xxx sending our love x

Jun-11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww that is ashame.

I want to do midwifery too. Think of it this way: 40 is nowhere near retirement age. You are still very young at that age.

I am like ooh get newer car, pay off debts, save for our own home, but there is Christmas round the corner so no to others until sometime in the future.

Keep going and if you need a chat, get in touch xx