i have just taken my shoes off after a busy day and......
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    June 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate spiders. I once walked to the station feeling a stone in my boot when I got there and took it off and shook it out came a spider!! I now put a sock over my boots when I take them off plus shake the boot and check carefully each time for spiders and bugs!!

If there indoors I usually hoover them up!! Not sure if they'd be able to get back out of hoover - I'm hoping not!!
    Jules

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I drove to work one morning and my big toe kept itching.
    When I got to my desk, I took off my shoe to have a scratch and the most enormous spider ran out of my shoe and across the floor.
    I nearly passed out

Mind you, it's not as bad as when my brother in law decided it would be funny to stuff a load of acorns under my sun visor in the car. As I drove to work and pulled down the visor, I was suddenly cover with a shower of acorns
    He thought it was very funny but I told him he was a Pratt and could have caused a major accident or even killed someone
    Last edited by Toothfairy; 21-09-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    Toothfairy

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha
    I was talking to a friend yesterday and she was telling me when she was small her mum walked all the way to school with yesterday's tights and knickers hanging out the bottom of her trouser leg - she only found out when a friend took her to one side. Apparently she still doesn't see the funny side 30 years on

Aug 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My worst one was that I had left some washing out on the line for quite a few days and then brought it in and it seemed clean and dry enough so I just put it away in my wardrobe. Later that evening I took out a towel and had a bath and as I was drying my hair with the towel wrapped around me, I had this odd sensation and in the mirror it looked like the whole corner of the towel was moving. I threw it off me and when I looked closer it was alive with hundreds of tiny baby ... caterpillars?! I'm still not sure what they were! Little wispy curly lines that were all wriggling together quite densely within the material of the towel. Had the absolute fright of my life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12