Food shopping delivery substitution bingo.....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    may 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

These have made me smile! I love Ocado, have my delivery Sunday evening and the fruit and veg last all week. We have the delivery pass, pay upfront for the year then no delivery charges so could have an order every day at no extra cost, as long as we have a £40 spend. Used to make up the money on nappies, now just add wine!!!

jumpinjen Guest

Wibble? Berk? Haven't heard that in years, snigger snigger snigger!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cas2805 View Post
    These have made me smile! I love Ocado, have my delivery Sunday evening and the fruit and veg last all week. We have the delivery pass, pay upfront for the year then no delivery charges so could have an order every day at no extra cost, as long as we have a £40 spend. Used to make up the money on nappies, now just add wine!!!
    I do the same Pinot Grigio on offer just now 3 for £12 (£6.99 each normally )
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ordered lemon washing up liquid once and got lemons. Or might have been the other way round.

Asda are the worst for subs. They constantly substitute the third item on three for two offer etc.s. So get two tins of Heinz beans, and instead.of the free one they send a random similar item. Dohhhh.

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

my friend orded 1lb of sprouts once and got 1 sprout
    I have stopped shopping on line with tesco as the last few deliverys have been appawling, they have stopped substituing all together unless you tick the box each delivery and some of the stuff has been squashed, broken , boxes undone.
    so now I have gone back to morrisons shopping which is fine whilst Im part time.

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tesco once substituted a 1.5Kg bag of baking potatoes for 1 baking potato for a famiy of 5!

Recently Asda had no cat food in the shop at all! No substitiution. And instead of chicken goujons we got cheese straws starts with ch! Ordered cat spot on wormer & got dog one instead?

I sometimes enjoy playing substitution lottery and order things I know my local store won't have on the weekend just for the fun of it - have had some lovely puddings that I would never have tried otherwise

Would love to shop with Ocado but they don't deliver here. Asda only started just before christmas last year.

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered root ginger and they sent me a jar of mint sauce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12