NAKED MAN ALERT ......
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NAKED MAN ALERT ......

I saw a naked man running down our street a few years ago .....actually running with his bits showing

He wasn't very nice so I decided not to chase after him

What's the funniest thing you have ever seen?

Angel xxxx

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

a transvestite - with a beige mac on and it had clothes pegs around the hem not bothered about the cross dressing but, the pegs?

walking on Eastbourne seafront years ago now but the memory stays
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PixiePetal View Post
    a transvestite - with a beige mac on and it had clothes pegs around the hem not bothered about the cross dressing but, the pegs?

walking on Eastbourne seafront years ago now but the memory stays
    Pegs

Why pegs

You could have asked him

Angel xx

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Pegs

Why pegs

You could have asked him

Angel xx
    Perhaps it was to stop his skirt blowing up....lol

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

didn't stop to ask! the children who I was with (when I was a nanny) were looking at him strangely enough - we walked on by and went for ice creams
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Sep 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Regents park playing softball for our shop team (name drop here Hamleys!!) when I went to catch the ball on a dive, slid in a bush and coped an eyefull of a naked man, erm how can I put this 'spanking his monkey' my face was his face was , then I started roaring with laughter and off he ran (back of the said bush) and they had to drag me out of the bush because I could not stand for laughing!!

I have no idea of pegs though that is odd!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jods View Post
    Regents park playing softball for our shop team (name drop here Hamleys!!) when I went to catch the ball on a dive, slid in a bush and coped an eyefull of a naked man, erm how can I put this 'spanking his monkey' my face was his face was , then I started roaring with laughter and off he ran (back of the said bush) and they had to drag me out of the bush because I could not stand for laughing!!

I have no idea of pegs though that is odd!

Funny

Angel xx

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Changing the subject slightly

I met an ex parent at the park today, she is the same age as my DD and calls me her mum substitute as her mum is rubbish.

As we were leaving, my DS held the gate, then there was her son on his bike, me and my buggy and then her coming through the gate. She said 'hurry up fattie' (I am a larger lady) and we had a good giggle she was mortified as she was talking to her own DS

We were still giggling about it later this afternoon on FB

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Last summer my friend and I were taking our DD's to the beach. Driving along we came across a rather fit man on a push bike in front of us. From the back he looked gorgeous, he was only wearing shorts, no top. He was tanned, had a lovely physique, muscles everywhere.
    My friend and I of course did the usual......cor look at that, nice bum, wouldn't kick him out of bed etc etc......
    As we over took him, we both looked at him and gave him a big flirty smile, only to be met with a man in his 70/80's with no teeth in He gave us a big gummy grin as we drove past

My friend and I nearly wet ourselves with laughter, I could hardly drive, the tears were streaming down my face
    Toothfairy

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

When I worked in a shop I was serving this guy and heard sniggering behind me, then two colleagues ran out to the back office... I was poised, polite, straight faced, didn't even smirk!

The guy I was serving was so angry and shouting but he had this massive bogey that kept popping in and out his nose as he was breathing! He breathed so hard that it came flying out. I pretended I didn't notice and he sort of on the sly got rid of it... Ewww

This is slightly different not a saw something but I was with my ex and his Son at a restaurant for a big family meal. His son need the toilet so ex took him at the other end of the restaurant. About minutes later we hear a child shouting across the room "I done a POOOOOOOOOO" Now obviously everyone turned and all people could see was my ex who went a rather bright shade of red lol.

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love threds like this, on holiday and older man (70 ish) decided to change his trunks so he turned away from everyone droped them but then bent over (naked to pick them up) eeww not a pretty site
    Cath

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cathtee View Post
    I love threds like this, on holiday and older man (70 ish) decided to change his trunks so he turned away from everyone droped them but then bent over (naked to pick them up) eeww not a pretty site
    Omg ok if you like the older man I suppose

Angel xx

Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Was driving past Newbury once and could see, in the distance, a man walking towards me along the verge of the dual carriage way. What caught my eye was something swinging about like a pendulum. When I got closer I realised that all he was wearing was a pair of shoes!

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bridey View Post
    Was driving past Newbury once and could see, in the distance, a man walking towards me along the verge of the dual carriage way. What caught my eye was something swinging about like a pendulum. When I got closer I realised that all he was wearing was a pair of shoes!
    so what was swinging
    Cath

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this thread, my husband has just shouted from the other room to ask whats making me howl with laughter!

Quite a while ago I was driving through our village and saw a man wearing a huge back pack with a saucepan and various other things hanging

My village doesnt have pavements so he was walking on the road, I slowed down as I was about to drive past and he waved me over. As I stopped and wound down my window I realised he was stark naked apart from his walking boots + backpack I really struggled to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary and how I kept a straight face as I gave him directions is something I will be forever proud of. It still makes me snigger now! Needless to say I rang everyone I knew in village so they could pop out and see for themselves

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

when i was a kid i was riding my pony along a road. A car ( a mini -old type) drove alongside me. I looked down and as it slowed and there shoved out of the passenger side window was a bare behind....quick thinking i slapped it hard with my long lunging crop (i had been schooling my pony at a friends).

The bum owner screamed and shot head first into the lap of the driver. The car sped off swerving up the road...

i laughed

i am sure Goldie (Golden Delicious) did too...she trotted home with a spring in her step!

the bum was rather hairy...put me off hairy bums for life! (ohs is smooth btw)

love Wibble xx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WibbleWobble View Post

the bum was rather hairy...put me off hairy bums for life! (ohs is smooth btw)

love Wibble xx
    Every time I chat with you now I'm going to remember that

Angel xx

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Every time I chat with you now I'm going to remember that

Angel xx
    his smooth bum goes with his salty balls....

The bats have left the bell tower.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WibbleWobble View Post
    his smooth bum goes with his salty balls....

Crikey what with this and blow up dolls I think I'm going to be having nightmares tonight

Angel xx

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw a naked man running down our street a few years ago .....actually running with his bits showing

He wasn't very nice so I decided not to chase after him

What's the funniest thing you have ever seen?

Angel xxxx
    do you not remember when we left Nottingham after the meet there the men running past in mankinis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast