Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUNDAY ROAST

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

we have roasts most sundays in winter, less often in the summer, although i tend to roast the meat and have salad!

i LOVE roast lamb AND roast pork. just put a chicken in to roast for tea with tatties and think it will be proper veg too! ( been on holiday for a week and am a bit bored of either salad or spanish roast veg! )

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I love roast, it's so easy to do. Personally I'd have one every day. Always have one on a Sunday and usually in the week too.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Very rarely do we have one, normally it's if we go to mil or to a carvery. In fact I think I've only cooked about 3! I much prefer pasta ect. If we are at home dinner is always home made on a sunday and we have a pud.

jun 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

oh a roast , my favourite part of Sunday! Mmmmmmm rare roast beef and horseradish, or pork and apple sauce mmmmmmmmmmm
    x helen

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Depends as the kids are home now from school every sunday, but when they are at school on the times they are home

I love a roast we always have it over lunch time though and have buffet style evening nibbles

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blue bear View Post
    Oh I love roast, it's so easy to do. Personally I'd have one every day. Always have one on a Sunday and usually in the week too.
    Me too, all the Monday mindees love their "Sunday" roast and sometimes there is enough chicken left for sandwiches or salad or a curry.

Mindees today have had roast chicken, chipolata sausages, mashed sweet potatoes, carrots & peas and cauliflower & brocolli cheese, gravy.

I'm not fond of BBQ's - begrudge using a half our meat shopping for one meal - we have sausages one night, pork chops another, chicken breasts another - if you have a BBQ you eat it all on one day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12