Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Cheshire
    Post Thanks / Like

Default depressing weather!

anyone else fed up with this terrible weather! ive got my daughters 3rd birthday on wednesday and was planning a nice picnic outside and some fun running round the garden with the pirate ship inflatable bouncy castle thing but no its been raining all last week and looks like all this week too.

anyone going some where sunny soon? or anyone else feeling blue about the weather :-(

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i think my get up and go has been washed away! i've just been doing my planning for this week and just can't think of anything exciting to do!
    we were going to do 'olympics' this week & next, ( especially as it was school sports afternoons this week ... they have been cancelled until the autumn !!!! )

i'm off to menorca in 3 weeks and i can't wait! usually holiday in the uk, but after the last few wet years, we just needed some guaranteed SUN! we booked it last november and i was sure that by us booking to go away the summer would be lovely sadly it hasn't happened.

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm getting really fed up with this weather too, even the mindees are getting fed up of jumping in the puddles and getting wet now.

5 weeks and I will be in sunny Spain so glad we booked it now, My DD has been poorly for the past few months and cannot get rid of a chest infection and the Dr put it down to our weather!!!!

We need some sunshine.

Kimmy050983 Guest

I am just glad right now, that I am off on a Tuesday

oct 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

The only fun we have had in this weather is looking for snails and slugs.
    The kids are getting totally fed up of getting wet.
    My road gets flooded so walking to the school is a nightmare, even with wellies we get soaked.

I want the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot it was summer the other day, started talking about 'when it's summer...'
    then remembered it was!!

I have a large garden and we usually have other CM over here for days to make the most of it - it is just too wet and cold to do anything out there (although it was dry yesterday and DH mowed with the ride on mower while he could)

I am not asking for hot sun just dry and not cold please
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

June 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love not to be getting soaked 4 times a day atm
    The closest I'll be getting to somewhere hot and 'sunny' is walking past the sunbed shop!

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm fed up of soggy school runs, at least there are only 4 days left at school and then i can dodge rain at my convenience,

I'm off to Majorca in just under 3 weeks and can't wait, at least if there is rain over there it will be warm with it, it like blooming winter today
    Cath

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not bothering me this week, No School runs!! Only one mindee today as one has chicken pox,and another on hols. So took the LO to see ice age 4. Had a good day and didn't even consider the rain for the first time in a long time it seems!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

yes fed up!! Stuck inside today between school runs, heavy rain all day. Put the heating on to dry the coats and wellies this morning after the school run and almost nodded off on the sofa while the kids played. Had to splash my face with cold water and put some loud music on.