Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Has sch over killed the Olympics for my lo's

We've planned for us as a family to go watch the Olympic torch pass nearby today. We're due to leave in around an hour. BUT my lo's are now saying their not bothered/don't want to
    Now I'm in two minds to make them... as I feel it is a fantastic event and something to remember in years to come..on the other hand I know they may just make it feel like a chore. Ds3 (6yrs) said he's had enough of learning about the Olympics
    I'm hoping I can convince them and turn it into a fun day for us all.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would def take them. They will remember it and hopefully the general good atmosphere with everyone else there will ignite their enthusiasm.
    My DD (4yrs) told me she is taking part in the olympic games when she is older. Apparently she is going to do running and swimming

xxx