Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Butterfly World

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Butterfly World

I am taking my 2 dd's to butterfly World today! It's the first time we've been and at the moment the 2 girls are wrapped up in sheets/blankets pretending to be caterpillars in their 'racoon' (my 5 year old!) and then jumping up and flapping their wings
    I just hope they like it when we're there!

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could find somewhere like that near me in Kent. We grew butterflies recently and the LO's were fascinated by them. Hope you all have fun

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Two Princesses you can't be far from me!! I take my mindees to Butterfly World. Its about a 20 drive away. Have fun.

Are you coming to our meet up in London on Sat the 21st July?

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

We go to the one near Swindon, it's great!

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Rickysmiths, I'm just off junction 6 on the A1 so probably about the same drive as you just the other way! What's happening on 21st? I should read more!
    The girls (and me) had a blast and we'll definitely be going back. Ricky, do you have the cm season ticket? Seems very good value to me!
    Very tired now but was worth it

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Two Princesses View Post
    Rickysmiths, I'm just off junction 6 on the A1 so probably about the same drive as you just the other way! What's happening on 21st? I should read more!
    The girls (and me) had a blast and we'll definitely be going back. Ricky, do you have the cm season ticket? Seems very good value to me!
    Very tired now but was worth it
    Hi if you search South Meet Up you should find a thread all about the 21st. We are meeting up in London at approx 11.30am prob in Trafalgar Square. We will be going to Covent Garden to an epic ice cream shop I think some of use will behaving lunch somewhere, some want to go on the London Eye, some may go on a boat ride. Then i will be starting a new thread on Monday for people to let me know if they want to come for a meal at a Garfunkels at 5.30pm

They do a variety of burgers, steaks etc and salad bar I will put a link on the new thread. So you are more than welcome to join us.

I am 2 mins off J18 of the M25 so if you want someone to travel with you are more than welcome to come and park and come two others are meeting up here. If you think you would like to come can you pm me your mobile.

I love Butterfly world. Not got a season ticket yet not had the right age children to make it worth it but I will look in the next few weeks. Maybe we could meet up there one day?