BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY.... AT LEAST THE RAIN HAS STOPPED
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY.... AT LEAST THE RAIN HAS STOPPED

Morning Everyone

Hope you are all having a good break

We had rain the whole day yesterday but the sun is shining this morning , bit chilly though

What are you all doing today

Have a good day

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Morning Angel

I've already mowed the front lawn and now just having a coffee before doing the back lawn - forecast for the rest of the week is rubbish so better get it done today.

Going to gatecrash Mandy's street party later!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Morning Angel

I've already mowed the front lawn and now just having a coffee before doing the back lawn - forecast for the rest of the week is rubbish so better get it done today.

Going to gatecrash Mandy's street party later!

Miffy xx
    Fingers crossed it stays dry for you, have a good time and hello to Mandy xx

Angel xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Fingers crossed it stays dry for you, have a good time and hello to Mandy xx

Angel xx
    It's lovely atm but who knows. Will say hello to Mandy for you.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Housework sadly, stripped the beds, hoovered through, tidied the kids rooms, just bathing the little darlings. May bake later just chilling watching homes under the hammer

Hopefully the rain will still away thurs and fri as dh is off then and I want to go out
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning
    Picking up youngest DD in a while. She has been at brownie camp since friday night. Then this afternoon im baking. Ive got 3 dozen cupcakes to make and a batch of cakepops ready for our 2nd eldest DDs Birthday party tomorrow. Hope it stays dry tomorrow so we can spill out into the garden.
    Have a good weekend
    Toothfairy

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have rain here today again. Not got anything planned for the day. A whole day off being a couch potato. Hubby gone off on a bike ride. Teens STILL in bed. Little one making paper chains and watching Ben 10. I am playing games and watching sanctuary. Happy days.

BucksCM Guest

Morning!! (just!)
    Weather here not too good...overcast and windy and cold...no rain just yet though!
    Got washing on at the moment, another 2 loads to go! DS in the shower getting ready for work, DD in bedroom playing on laptop, DH waiting to get into bathroom and i'm on here...again!!
    We're going to see Prometheus later...can't wait!!
    And then, dependant on the weather, up to local farm for BBQ and beacon lighting!

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning, nice and sunny but still chilly. Dh out on driving lessons today so I'm catching up on paperwork (well that's the idea not got very far yet) Have a great day off we all deserve it
    Cath

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all (well just) Dry but cloudy here, rained all day yesterday, so this is a pleasant change! Not much planned for me. Did accounts ready to submit tax return yesterday, you can tell how bored I was, might try and do LJ's today as I am ssssooooo far behind with them

DH and DS1 gone to pick up DS1's stuff from his digs at Uni as he has now finished, so heaven only knows what will be appearing when they get back DS3 on Laptop, DS2 still in bed (just broke up with GF of 2 years so a bit down ) DS4 at work bless him!!!

Have a good day everyone, hope it stays dry everywhere!!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

No rain yet but although the sun was shining earlier it is so grey windy and cold.

Dh ans ds are getting gazebos and umberells sorted for tomorrow. Cooking to get on with with dd. Coronation Chicken, Quiches, a Ham and some salad. Cake Pops, cup cakes and shortbread.

We are having a few friends around.

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

good evening all well its been a hot day today been to a jubliee party then for a meal with family and friends hope its dry tomos as im having a party and would prefer it outside hope youve all had a great day

May 10
    Post Thanks / Like

We've had lovely weather today a bit windy. Cleaned the summerhouse and chucked out the toys which kids no longer play with. Lol got quite ruthless go me. Kids can now play in the summerhouse.

may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

well no rain here, untill I mentioned going to my allotment, then when I gave up on the idea it stopped so of we went, my daughter planted out the sweetcorn, my son the frenchbean seeds and I planted out the leeks and tomatoes plus did some weeding but still loads to do but boredem from the kids stopped play
    so dry whilst we went to the pet shop and b&q but typicaly as we light the bbq back it comes

heres hoping tomoro stays dry so I can get back to the allotment and OH can take the kids to the jubilee party .