WEEK 3 ....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WEEK 3 ....

Post Thanks / Like

Default WEEK 3 ....

Now tell the truth have you been good for the last 2 weeks or are you starting today?

I have been very up and down but getting right into it this week I hope anyway

What about everyone else

How much have you lost if you have been weighed?

Good luck to everyone starting week 3

Angel xx

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been goodish, lost 2 lbs which is fine as. Only needed to lose 5 so In the right direction.
    This morning I'm having a bowl of fresh fruit salad topped with a mullet light (free on sw) with a topping of oatibix flakes. It's delicious and all free n slimming world

Jul 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Started the gym last week and I'm really enjoying it
    Only lost half a pound so a bit disappointed but it's my own fault had McDonald's twice

I will do better this week
    Love Amanda

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

If im honest ive been a bit up and down, last week at my first weigh in tho i lost 3 1/2lb, weigh again tonight but i did have mcdonalds yesterday, but was gd with my chinese co=hoices saturday night

Will see what the scales weigh later
    Marie.

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been going great guns since joining up to the biggest loser club last wednesday. Think I've lost about 5lb so far, DD had a birthday party on Saturday and I didn't touch any of the goodies Had a chinese take away Sat night but only had veggie sticks and salsa for lunch so no harm done there Official weigh in at Zumba tomorrow night
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Although this is week 3 it is my week 1 due to birthday celebrations

I have been on the WW programme since last year and lost just over a stone BUT haven't been for months due to things going on. In all that time I haven't put any wieght on so I am pleased, not lost any more either due to not being weighed

Back to WW for me tomorrow and that means I will be sticking to it each week

Well done to everyone who has lost weight so far and good luck to everyone for this week

Carol xx

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

starting again this week have eaten more since I started on my diet!!!

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Will weigh in on Wednesday - hoping for a loss this week as I have been quite good. My best friend is on a diet too so lots of texts going backwards and forwards - we are determined to do well this time
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I start on thursday ! going back to ww on wednesday night then I really must get a grip - Im currently eating a ridiculous amount of rubbish , almost binge fashion and after working so hard to lose weight last byear i can see it all piling back on.

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

this the end of week 1 and im so happy ive lost 6lbs cant believe this ww is so easy and ive not been tempted not like me lol but i think florida hol in 10 wks spuring me on as i want to lose 2stone before then

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been for my weigh in at SW and lost 1/2lb, really pleased with that, had an up and down week, so wasnt expecting anything. Got to be good this week in case it catches up from last week.

Hope you all have a good week
    Helen xXx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from SW lost 2 1/2lb really pleased

well done everyone

Dawn xx

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Sandy, Helen and Dawn and everyone else

Angel xx

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Not weighed myself (get a bit obsessive about that) but use my clothes to tell if I'm losing. After investing in a new double buggy I've now made sure that at least once a day I go out for a walk with the two boys and power walk if I can (in the real world with no double buggy I'd probably be walking a bit faster than normal!) but my energy levels are up after only 1 week of doing it and my jeans buttoned up easier today. Now I just have to tackle my portion sizes and snacking during the day.... thanks for all the posts which encourage me to keep at it. I will get my slim pre baby figger back one day...

A.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBuds View Post
    Not weighed myself (get a bit obsessive about that) but use my clothes to tell if I'm losing. After investing in a new double buggy I've now made sure that at least once a day I go out for a walk with the two boys and power walk if I can (in the real world with no double buggy I'd probably be walking a bit faster than normal!) but my energy levels are up after only 1 week of doing it and my jeans buttoned up easier today. Now I just have to tackle my portion sizes and snacking during the day.... thanks for all the posts which encourage me to keep at it. I will get my slim pre baby figger back one day...

A.
    I do not weigh myself either

I am also trying to do lots of walking

We will get slim ha ha

Good luck

Angel xx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Had my first weigh in at SW last night and lost 3lb. I was soooo happy as I wasn't expecting that. My main thing was that I had really cut down on bread - hadn't realised how much bread I was consuming. I ran home, full of the joys of spring to tell hubby, and he said, "No way!" Clearly shocked too. Then he said, "I don't want you to get your hopes up, it's not always going to be this easy." Was quite down after his reaction

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i weighed at sw last night and ON 1lb, im looking on the bright side that we ate out alot over the weekend and i drank archers and lemonade-dont drink often tho tbh, and im still 2 1/2 off in the right direction, more exercise in order this week, later after mindee gone going to take my kids down the beach for a speedy walk along, tomorrow eve im planning on a swim, but mostly im going to do walking as its free, think im going to have to get my double buggy out and put both kids in and speed walk the beach then let them have a play at the end, can plan that for the afternoon when they are due there sleep lol.

Good luck everyone else, some great weight losses, and im going to do much better this week
    Marie.

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I did really well yesterday, lots of fruit and veg and not too many syns i dont think, i used 7 on half curly wurly and a hot chocolate BUT i did have 1 small dumpling with my beef stew as its just not right without but ive been told they are very high in syns so just need to work that out.
    Doing well today, ive had activia yoghurt and banana for brekkie and have veg soup i made yesterday for lunch, hoping will taste better if i blend it lol

Hope everyone doing well
    Marie.

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Officially lost 6lb I get weighed at my zumba class on a tuesday.

My fast track challange with biggest loser starts on Monday and this includes exersize every day except Sundays, its an eight week challange and I aim to lose at least a stone and a half - wish me luck
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 2lb this week

I'm doing ww online, have been doing it since May, did really well got to 1st 7lbs and then a close family member died and my head was all over the place so obviously weight loss was last thing on my mind. Half heartedly done it until Christmas then took 2 weeks off, put on 4lbs

So since the 2nd week in Jan I've lost 3lbs so happy with that, taking it seriously now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast