Good Food Ideas... Fussy Eaters
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Food Ideas... Fussy Eaters

Ok so I may have, kind of, slightly induldged over Christmas... Make that OVER induldged lol.

I have done slimming world a few times but find it hard to stick to, plus I begrudge playing money to get weighed.

Yesterday both DH and I got set up on the Wii Fit and we have also gone back to the gym... All good so far but we are still abit stuck. We are both quite fussy eaters him more than me and I need some healthy meal ideas. We have the same kinds of meals ALL the time and they are getting samey now, also not sure how healthy they are lol

We have:
    Beef Stew (but only have meat, onion, carrot and potatoes)
    Any type of roast dinner (only have a few potatoes and three portions of veg)
    Meats with boiled or mash potatoes and veg
    Cottage Pie

We also have things like Lasagne, pasta bake, bolognese etc. We love wraps and wedges but want some more healthy alternatives

I want to lose 21lbs DH wants to lose 7lb (he is in denial lol)

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a nosey round the minimims website there are lots of good recipes

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

go for the above but replace pastas and pots with extra veg. avoid the meals heavy in cheesy sauces (like lasagne).

Do you like salad? rice is the best burner (cals wise) of all the carbs. it's tough if you don't like lots of foods though.

Do you like eggs? they are good - you can make some amazing omlettes with mixign ingredients
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got