WEEK ONE OF OUR DIET OR GENERALLY CUTTING DOWN.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Well i have just steered the kids towards oranges instead of chocolate - go me-still got a cupboard rammed full of it

Not too mention the trifle in the fridge and the advocaat cake (made with 5 eggs) I made yesterday.

And now Im lying here being very idle thinking Im going to make pork pies (at least I dont like them)

Am considering joining slimming world on the grounds if I pay for it then I might get motivated
    fussy I think you need to pretend you can't bake or cook, - you make such yummy stuff - then the diet will be easy
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

i was going to join you all but i have bought new pants recently and i had to get a size smaller, so i thought i would weigh myself i have lost a stone no change in diet just stress i think ?
    One life live it

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    i was going to join you all but i have bought new pants recently and i had to get a size smaller, so i thought i would weigh myself i have lost a stone no change in diet just stress i think ?
    oh honey, that is not good to lose that much without trying even. get some blood tests just to be sure and take up yoga even if you don't diet make sure you are eating properly xx

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

i think its cause i drag the dog out too much not today its not nice outside !
    One life live it

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggler View Post
    fussy I think you need to pretend you can't bake or cook, - you make such yummy stuff - then the diet will be easy
    Im terrible and I have created monsters in the children if we dont try a new recipe every couple of days they get withdrawal symptoms

And the worse of it even the pork pies were nice but thats just me
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Ive been brave and bought Davinas latest workout dvd and OMG it was so exhausting

Next time I'll get off the sofa and actually join in

Only kidding- I did the full half hr cardio workout and am now soooo sweaty Rather proud of myself though, although I have learned I have no co ordination whatsoever Now to avoid stuffing my face with rubbish as a reward

Aug 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not dieting, going to have smaller portions at my main evening meal, I am from a family where we have to clear our plates, so need to dish up a smaller portion for myself. I don't drink alcohol or sugary drinks, but I love cakes, biscuits and chocolate, so need to cut back on those.

More exercise needed, dusting off that zumba DVD and Wii dance. Good Luck everyone- I am going to focus on my holiday in June to Thassos to keep me on track

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to ww tonight, I have put on 2 1/2 pounds over christmas so I need to get back on track.

I have been going for months but I mess about and lose a couple of pounds then put it back on the next week.

I have a family wedding coming up and I have booked my holiday today so I need to focus and stop nibbling in the evening...... Oh and I have just booked a boot camp course starting on Saturday This was before this bad weather started

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Monday I joind sw group as online i caved after reaching my club 10. I weighed in at 11st 8 so bit more than what i thought and aiming to get to 10 before my holiday in may, struggling a littlle bit as kids still got selection boxes in cupboard, i do try not to open it cos thats all i can see lol, and trying to potty train Grace so its easier to grab something quick and easy to eat, I cook the same stuff as before really but with a few changes, like my spagbol i always used jars for the easyness but now use all ved and instead of milk (syn or healthy extra) i use fat free yoghurt to mash potatoes, im able to eat pretty much what i want but it seems to be the syn food im wanting, hopefully ill get better as i go along, as long as ive lost when i on monday thats the main thing hey,
    I do need to push myself with the exercise to be honest
    Marie.

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Lost 1lb which doesn't sound much but I have eaten everything over Christmas and didn't restart my diet properly until Monday, need to lose .5 or more next week as am determined not to pay for classes again. My aim is to lose an other 6lb to take me to 10 stone which is a comfortable weight for me

Good luck everyone.

Let us know how your weight loss goes

Oh and hubby and I have booked a cruise around the Caribbean for November and I really want to be slim when I go and not worried about enjoying myself while I am away. So really must keep this weight off

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    Lost 1lb which doesn't sound much but I have eaten everything over Christmas and didn't restart my diet properly until Monday, need to lose .5 or more next week as am determined not to pay for classes again. My aim is to lose an other 6lb to take me to 10 stone which is a comfortable weight for me

Good luck everyone.

Oh and hubby and I have booked a cruise around the Caribbean for November and I really want to be slim when I go and not worried about enjoying myself while I am away. So really must keep this weight off
    Ooh wish i was going on a cruise! On second thoughts though I could get sea sick in the bath!!
    My diet started on Tuesday , but keep eating biscuits and chocolates before i realise what Im doing! Oh dear - may have to eat them all this weekend and start again on Monday. Whats the betting Ill still be 'starting again on Monday' at Easter!

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post

Good luck everyone.

sounds fab xx
    One life live it

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I've started cutting down today! Still have soooo much junk in the house at the moment though!!!

I have no choice but lose weight now! I need to have got my BMI under 30 by the middle of June! At the moment thats a heck of a lot of weight to lose! Im not gonna do it but would like to be as close as possible!

Gonna have to sew my mouth shut I think!!!!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone is doing ok

I am starving and dreading the weekend

Angel xx

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Ooh wish i was going on a cruise! On second thoughts though I could get sea sick in the bath!!
    My diet started on Tuesday , but keep eating biscuits and chocolates before i realise what Im doing! Oh dear - may have to eat them all this weekend and start again on Monday. Whats the betting Ill still be 'starting again on Monday' at Easter!
    It is an half century present to ourselves. We are paying for it monthly so its not too painful.

Not thought about seasickness Eeeek I don't usually like water

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Hope everyone is doing ok

I am starving and dreading the weekend

Angel xx
    oh hon, you mustn't be starving that's the road to failure with any diet. find something 'free' or very low fat and fill up on that and drink lots. melon and apples are really good filllers (especially apples). if you don't like them raw, make up some apple puree and eat it cold with a little natural yoghurt - lovely

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

well got to be honest with you guys started each day well untilnight time and as weve got chocs left i had to have them sorry, but there gone now just done huge shop in fact fridge barely closes with all the healthy fruit and veg got ww soups ec now gunna sit down and plan for a good week i hope thiis dieting is so hard but im going florida in march so need to do it wii fits oming out today take care x

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Well ive cut down- following sw but my syns have been high though not over limit, just feel like ive not lost-will find out tonight though when i go get weighed, fingers crossed ive lost something
    Marie.

Jul 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devoncm View Post
    Well ive cut down- following sw but my syns have been high though not over limit, just feel like ive not lost-will find out tonight though when i go get weighed, fingers crossed ive lost something
    That's exactly how I felt and I lost 4 this week

Good luck for tonight
    Love Amanda

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear..its Monday. Have eaten far too much including a snickers and half a scone. Maybe next monday then!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast