Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gutted!!!!!!!!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gutted!!!!!!!!

Started at slimming world last week and last night was my first wiegh in - i gained half a pound - I cant believe it, I had no bread, crisps, chocolate, alcohol all week and stuck to the diet like glue, 5 syns a day! The consultant said my food diary didnt show anything and that i would probably have a good loss next week but I already concerned that wont happen. I am so fed up about it, which just isnt like me at all, I was nearly in tears to DH this morning when discussing what we are having for dinner tonight (we have guests coming over) just dont know what to do next, also did two zumba classes last week

MAY 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm so with you !

Its my weigh in tomorrow, and I'm pooping myself, I have tried to avoid all the nice ( ) things but I wouldn't say its been easy.
    You did amazing on that score
    Stay strong my fellow ' f.f ' ( fat fighter )

Keep intouch, I am living youe pain, me dear

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't worry about it!! Really... I promise your body has probably gone into shock because you have taken away its favourite food!

Just stick to the plan, having a little bit of what you fancy each day... just a little bit though and lots of berries and super food.

Also remember that the time of the month makes a big difference - I know people who gain 4 or more pounds just because of that...

Half a pound is a good wee! Move on and look forward to next week. Keep going with the diary and you'll be just fine.

Good luck xx

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

are you definately eating enough?? I only ask because if you stop eating enough then your body will go into starvation mode and you will actually start to store fat (the body will be thinking that its not getting enough food iykwim.)

I'd say keep at it for a few weeks if you can and if its not working for you try a different diet like WW as it may just be the slimming world one doesn't work for you.
    Blessed Be!

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

well done on being as good as you are

don't drink tea just before weigh in and definatley don't eat anything that makes you feel bloated ( weetabix does it for me) as that can add lbs
    as Sarah says don't be disheartened though it will come off

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you eat all that you were meant to? That can stop you losing too, that's been my problem in the past.

A new week and a new weigh in

You may find you have a good weight lose next week, Sarah is right about your body going into shock and storing anything you feed it.

Keep at it and you'll be ok and be slimmer before you know it

Carol xx

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

agree with Sarah hon. I did quite a drastic drop the carb plan. first week was SOOOO strict and only lost a pound but the next week body adjusted and lost 4 lbs.

give it time. Also agree with what someone else said, make sure you are using ALL your allowances up. If you don't eat enough your body will slow your metabolism down and then you won't burn enough cals.

Keep up the good work.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got