Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: wii Zumba

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wii Zumba

I have finally spent some money on myself and bought this, I usually use short sumba vidoes on youtube, as I cant get to a class, cant wait to give it a go tonight, I will most probably trip over myself and knock myself out on the TV unit as my coordination is pants.

jan 09
    Post Thanks / Like

i am addicted to zumba its fab but would be interested to know if the wii zumba is any good xx

june 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the wii zumba and have used it once. I am awful though at giving up, I definatly need a class situation where I cant just sit on the sofa!!
    Hope you enjoy it and do better than me x

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I do a weekly class and enjoyed it so much I started doing other classes of hers and then realised for £24 odd pounds it pays to get the Wii zumba and not do extra classes - its just the same on wii and I love it. prefer to do it with my daughters tho. Hope to use it once i start cming too.

Aug 03
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the wii zumba and it really is not my thought of thing I don't really not what I was expecting but I don't enjoy it have done it a couple of times and now it is gathering dust.
    Love
    Lorraine xx

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have wii Zumba and love it My problem is making time to do it

Note to myself - Instead of being on the net when babies are sleeping I WILL DO ZUMBA INSTEAD!!!

Carol xx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have said I am going to get this as I don't like going to classes. As you say its good I must go and order it as seen it on a deal on line
    Pixie Dust

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Carol, my problem is consistency, i love working out, my problem is i will be really good for say 8 weeks, then i will get ill, or work will get caotic and i dont get back into it, hopefully it will be better whe i am no longer teaching in a few weeks. My goal this week to do this at least 4 times over the next week - want to join me ??

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonmanc View Post
    Carol, my problem is consistency, i love working out, my problem is i will be really good for say 8 weeks, then i will get ill, or work will get caotic and i dont get back into it, hopefully it will be better whe i am no longer teaching in a few weeks. My goal this week to do this at least 4 times over the next week - want to join me ??
    Yep I'll join you Yay a Zumba partner

That's my trouble, once I start I'm ok but then something will happen and I can't do it (excuse I know) but I do really enjoy it.

Set a time and we'll do it

Carol xx

May 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I was looking to get this for my birthday, but I am rubbish at finding time for me and then actually doing exercise... I'm a stone off my ideal weight and am maintaining at the moment but would love to get there for my anniversary in September (birthday end of this month)... so be interested what you think of the wii zumba x
    Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

woohoooo, I am going to start tonight, after littlest one is in bed, so 7pm (fingers crossed she goes to ed with no trouble )

getting excited now, I now my 8 year old will join in with me, they have been doing it at school, plus he is always tryign to get me on the wii

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

oooh i love it, i have done it 4 times this week, 3 x beginner and 1 intermediate, i must say it works me out just as much as my zumba class, well worth it, so it has paid for itself alread as the price i paid was a little less than i would have paid for 4 zumba classess and there are still tonnes of workout i have not accessed yet.

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats the difference between wii zumba and a dvd?

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

for me the cost, plus it does not get as repetative as the DVD, plus it feels less of a workout because you earn points, can do multiplayer, or challenge others, my kids wil do this too but not a dvd, plus there are so many workouts compared to a single dvd, and good value compared to the whole pack of zumba dvd's

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonmanc View Post
    for me the cost, plus it does not get as repetative as the DVD, plus it feels less of a workout because you earn points, can do multiplayer, or challenge others, my kids wil do this too but not a dvd, plus there are so many workouts compared to a single dvd, and good value compared to the whole pack of zumba dvd's
    I totally agree with you It's so much fun especially if someone else is doing it with you.

After Loose Women is finished I shall be getting mine out, Zumba that is

Carol xxx