Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This sunday will be the first time in four weeks that I have been weighed.
    I've been away for a couple of weigh ins and I had a family problem for one weigh in.
    So to be honest I have not been doing the diet for about 3 weeks now. I know I have put on weight as my clothes are all tight again.
    I'm not going to let this put me off, I will go to be weighed on Sunday knowing I have probably put on half a stone or more and just draw a line under it and start a fresh.

Will let you know on Sunday what the damage is
    Toothfairy

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how I've done it but i've lost 1lb
    I've not really been doing the diet for the last 3 weeks and went to be weighed last night expecting to have put on at least half a stone but I've lost another pound, I am gob smacked

So thats 27lbs lost so far, just one pond more to reach 2 stone.

I'm going to be good this week and track my pro points, I'm going to get my 2stone this weekend by hook or by crook

Good luck everyone, keep going
    Toothfairy

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done It just shows you can still lose weight even when you have other things going on and can't get to the meetings

I'm sure you'll be at your 2 stone mark very soon

I only lost 1/2 lb last week so am 2lb off losing my 1st stone, not sure if it'll be tomorrow though.

Carol xx

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done toothfairy! Just shows your habits have changed for the good not just when youre tracking and 'dieting'! bet youve lost your 2 stone at weigh in
    I put on last week , only 1/2 though , and i have been getting a bit lazy with the diet. Trying hard this week though as go on hols this weekend.

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, put on 2lb this week. Its my own fault, to be honest I've not realy been doing the diet for the last few weeks and its only been a miricle that I haven't put more on.

I seem to have lost my MoJo plus with not working through the holidays, We have had lots of meals out, picnics, starbucks and treats at home

I need a good kick up the bum and get motivated again.

Starting this morning, I am starting a fresh, tracking everything I eat and being good!

I am going to get off the 2lb I've put on plus the 1lb I need to reach my 2 stone.

Please send me 'WILL POWER' vibes
    Toothfairy

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be downhearted about your little blip at least you know you haven't really stuck to it and are now tracking everything

You will get to your 2 stone mark before you know it

I didn't think I'd lost this week either and to be honest thought twice about going but I loaded 6 children in the car this morning and went and had actually lost 1lb Not much I know but I am pleased as a loss is a loss The leader was impressed especially as I normally wear a light skirt but today I had jeans on.

So Toothfairy your mojo will return and that 2 stone mark will be reached and you'll be looking at reaching the next 1/2 stone

We will get there!!

Carol xx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234