Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Well ladies if youre looking for a little inspiration....IM AT GOAL!!!
    If I can do it then so can you all! I actually want to lose another few pounds but as far as WW are concerned I am now within a healthy range. Its taken 10 weeks to lose 18lb, and for once I am very proud of myself.
    Wonder if MIL will notice at sils wedding on Saturday?
    Well done!
    You will look amazing at the wedding! Have a lovely Day!

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done mamma
    wow 2012 already

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well ladies if youre looking for a little inspiration....IM AT GOAL!!!
    If I can do it then so can you all! I actually want to lose another few pounds but as far as WW are concerned I am now within a healthy range. Its taken 10 weeks to lose 18lb, and for once I am very proud of myself.
    Wonder if MIL will notice at sils wedding on Saturday?
    take no notice of MIL, you will feel great
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm very happy today i've lost 4lb this week!!
    15lb down 20lb to go!!

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne59 View Post
    I'm very happy today i've lost 4lb this week!!
    15lb down 20lb to go!!
    Good loss Leanne .

Only two working weeks to go until I have two weeks annual leave . DH and I are going camping the first weekend, in North Wales. We are going to walk Mount Snowdon .

My weight loss is still stuck, still at least I have not put it back on. I am now trying hard to loss a few pounds before we go and have been walking more in the evenings.
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

How are you all doing ladies , been quiet on here for a while!

Im still here and lost 1/2 lb this week , not great but actually a pleasant surprise after a weekend of chips and vodka! ( was away for dhs 40th).

2 1/2 weeks til we go on holiday so am being strict with myself now and hopefully wont be the one hiding in my towel in embarrasment for the first time in years!

Leanne , Mary , Jelly , how are you all getting along? Actually just realised Jelly you may be currently up a mountain! Enjoy yourself x

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had been doing ok but last week of school there were loads of picnics etc to go to and this week we've been having picnics every day too - Lunch is my down fall and eat things like bread that is not so good on slimming world diet. Unfortunately I have managed to much my way through a lot of chocolate too "incase they melt" lol!

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually just realised Jelly you may be currently up a mountain! Enjoy yourself x
    Walked up Snowdon on Monday, weather was good so we had a stunning view from the highest point in all of Wales and England. Took a challenging path and we did it in good time (3 hours up and 3 back down). My body feels like it has had its hardest work out ever, but I would do it again tomorrow if I could.

Still stuck at the same weight, need to get serious about the diet again.

Bet you can't wait for your hols Mama where are you off to?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

aargh picnics are the worst. i've started packing myself hard boiled eggs then I pick at the tomatoes, cucumber, olives and sausages (yummy) and leave the bread alone .

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sam , ive started doing everyone a seperate lunchbox , including myself , rather than one big picnic. It means I only pack up what Im happy to eat - often lots of fruit and crunchy veg ect , rather than picking at the things I know I shouldnt just because they are there!

Jelly - I bet youre so fit and toned though , *** the scales they dont matter really do they , just a number ! Ive lost weight but am still so unfit and even the wobbly bits have wobbly bits! Havent even managed to get to zumba for almost a month and theres you mountain climbing! ...Glad you had a great holiday though!

We go to Santa Ponsa in Majorca - do you know what Im looking forward to maybe being able to sit in the sun a little while without feeling like , and resembling a defrosting...( insert your own frozen product here!!) ( you wouldnt want the image in your head I was picturing!)

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!
    I have had a hard few weeks, with my car been damaged,dealing with insurance, difficult parents for holiday care, mindee bumped head with swing (felt awful small bruise,) my son teething, passport application being sent back. arrgg

so I'm scared of weighting myself it will be bad i know. I'm an emotional eatter!

but on the plus side i had a lovely day yestaday at soft play with my children and little lo's with out the older holiday kids.We had a picnic on the field next to it, played football, Frisbee etc. I received some lovely comments from other parents saying how good I was with the children and how good the children were too! (she even brought me a coffee out to keep me going!!!!)
    I also had visits from two new parents and children that start in September and sorted the paper work out!

spinning and circuit training tonight! Diet start again today1 four weeks till the christening and counting!

Jelly glad you had a lovely up your mountain!
    well done mama2three for your loss!
    I agree with juggler I need to leave bread alone, its is evil!! but I love it!!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes you are right of course! I am using picnics etc as an excuse. I should be more organised. I just end up thinking so much about trying to give the kids something varied, healthy and filling that I end up grabbing sandwiches too. Well done on the mountain climbing!

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello ladies

I'm still here mama2three

I have been maintaining most weeks which is OK. I got back off my holiday yesterday so goodness knows what the scales will read on Wednesday as I have eaten lots, ice creams, doughnuts, fish & chips, etc etc etc the list goes on BUT I did enjoy my holiday.

As soon as I got back yesterday I unpacked, sorted the kids out put my first load of washing on & did my Insanity workout dvd & had a nice ham salad with jacket potatoe so at least I've come back in the right frame of mind
    Last edited by maryp0ppins; 30-07-2011 at 07:36 AM.
    wow 2012 already

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a great holiday Mary. You are so good to do your DVD straight away, it would take me days before I dragged myself out of the post holiday slump.

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi jelly, I had to make myself do it I thought start as I mean to go on
    wow 2012 already

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm dead impressed marypoppins! well done I'd be up for putting my feet up after unpacking

mind you we are staying with friends this year and she's making me take my trainers so she can take me to bootcamp over there wouldnt' be so bad but she does it in all weathers and this week it's 37 degrees there oh well, few extra pounds I can drink or eat in the evening eh!

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to normal today after two weeks off, that includes the diet.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

well done for getting straight back on your diets! Hope I can be so determined after my holidays.
    Flying off tomorrow for 2 weeks - fully expect to return half a stone heavier too!

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a fab holiday mama

I put half on this week ....I have gone off track big time during this school holidays

Gone from 9.7 to 9.10 I just cannot get a grip
    wow 2012 already

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning ladies!

I have some good news!

I may have only lost a stone (current weight 10st) but I ordered some clothes in the next/Dorothy Perkins sale for next year when I go to Menora and i can fit in to a size 10! I haven't worn a size 10 since before my ds1 was birth 5yrs ago!

I've been doing my spinning and circuit training every week and i can do around 30+ laps of the gym and other exercises in an hours with out stopping!.

I have bought the insanity workout video and its amazing! I've started that the week and lovely it!

so thanks for your kind words and encouragement! xxx

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast