Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all , how are you doing?

Im maintaining within a couple of pounds , but worrying that with the winter ahead and comfort food and baggy jumpers it will all creep back on. Definitely already starting to slip back into a few old habits without the thought of a swimsuit looming!)

Are you all still losing? Dont want to be the one heading in the opposite direction ! x

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Stick at it Mama .I have put on loads all my clothes are tight , too scared to go on the scales
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    Hello all , how are you doing?

Im maintaining within a couple of pounds , but worrying that with the winter ahead and comfort food and baggy jumpers it will all creep back on. Definitely already starting to slip back into a few old habits without the thought of a swimsuit looming!)

Are you all still losing? Dont want to be the one heading in the opposite direction ! x
    buy yourself a gorgeous outfit for a christmas night out or two and that will give you the inspiration
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jelly15 View Post
    Stick at it Mama .I have put on loads all my clothes are tight , too scared to go on the scales
    you can do it girls. remember you all started in January, when it was cold and dreary and we were all wearing loads of layers and you still succeeded

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks juggler and jelly..
    I started in may after months of the usual ' diet starts on monday...' spiel , all my dieting has been over the summer months really.
    Ive been attempting to be good about 4 days out of 7 and eat what i like ( within reason) on the other days. Seems to be working so far .
    I guess Im still slightly stunned that Ive actually managed to lose what I wanted to this time and now happily sit around 9 stone ( only 5'1'') - but the original buzz of losing each week , coupled with the drifting off of all those lovely comments you get , and the waining support at home - I worry my willpower will go into hibernation!
    Nice to be able to voice this on here so thanks for listening! Cant really talk about it at home as dh thinks Im obsessed and Im sure friends will think im fishing for compliments iyswim.
    Blimey , cant believe Im moaning still after losing!!!!! Guess some people are never happy eh?

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks juggler and jelly..
    I started in may after months of the usual ' diet starts on monday...' spiel , all my dieting has been over the summer months really.
    Ive been attempting to be good about 4 days out of 7 and eat what i like ( within reason) on the other days. Seems to be working so far .
    I guess Im still slightly stunned that Ive actually managed to lose what I wanted to this time and now happily sit around 9 stone ( only 5'1'') - but the original buzz of losing each week , coupled with the drifting off of all those lovely comments you get , and the waining support at home - I worry my willpower will go into hibernation!
    Nice to be able to voice this on here so thanks for listening! Cant really talk about it at home as dh thinks Im obsessed and Im sure friends will think im fishing for compliments iyswim.
    Blimey , cant believe Im moaning still after losing!!!!! Guess some people are never happy eh?
    I think maintaing your goal weight is as hard, if not harder than losing the weight in the first place.

I have still been doing my long walks up small mountains and along the costal path, I just am eating a lot . I am feeling motivated after seeing the new posts on this thread though.

Christmas is on the horizon IYKWIM
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi ladies, Not been on forum for a while now but noticed this thread is dying slightly.....

Last week I came back from a lovely holiday in Tenerife where I ate and drank loads & didn't give two hoots BUT came back & cannot get my eating habit under control.

My weigh-in 3 weeks ago was 2lbs up from my goal weight so I am well and truly dreading tonights weigh-in.

Think I need some kind of miracle to get me out of this rut I'm in
    wow 2012 already

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maryp0ppins View Post
    Hi ladies, Not been on forum for a while now but noticed this thread is dying slightly.....

Last week I came back from a lovely holiday in Tenerife where I ate and drank loads & didn't give two hoots BUT came back & cannot get my eating habit under control.

My weigh-in 3 weeks ago was 2lbs up from my goal weight so I am well and truly dreading tonights weigh-in.

Think I need some kind of miracle to get me out of this rut I'm in
    listen hon, 2lbs is nothing. seriously I go up and down by at least 2 or 3 pounds each week depending on nights out, weekend functions etc. as long as you keep it within 4-5 lbs and if it hits that - take action - go back to 100% strict.

See what it says and think well I'm only xx over. I managed to lose tons of weight this way so I can shift these few pounds easily

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree with Juggler - whats 2lb when you lost so much! i havent got my eating properly under control since returning from holiday either - and that was weeks ago now! Im still manageing to stay at around goal - but a pound or 2 either side and Im happy and just adapt a bit the next week.

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ladies...... I didnt go last week, very bad I know but I have spoke to the lady who runs the classes & even she said finish this week & start a fresh THIS wednesday.

I am gonna go in as if it's my first weigh-in and be good from now on. I even made 2 slimming world meals yesterday & froze them ready for during the week. I need to think XMAS = little black dress hopefully this will help me
    wow 2012 already

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

jelly15, mamma2three, the juggler etc etc....How are you all getting on?

I've not managed to get on much of late, just wondered how you are all doing, in general not just weight wise
    wow 2012 already

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mary , lovely to see this thread having a post!
    Im fine I think - except the car died today , but never mind!
    Stayed pretty much the same weight too - Im sure all that will change with xmas looming! Must admit its been nice to wear dresses on the couple of occasions Ive been out without feeling like the fat frump in the corner!!
    How are you? x

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mary , lovely to see this thread having a post!
    Im fine I think - except the car died today , but never mind!
    Stayed pretty much the same weight too - Im sure all that will change with xmas looming! Must admit its been nice to wear dresses on the couple of occasions Ive been out without feeling like the fat frump in the corner!!
    How are you? x
    oh no! hope you are ok jelly. how's it going for you. I have an operational and painless, but seriously ugly looking ankle, running to zumba in the dark and fell of the edge of a pavement.

I am celebrating. just gone past 1 year of maintaining my ideal weight. took me 10 years to get there but have kept it off for a year, no hassles, no willpower, just lovely, healthy food and lots of it (which i love) and wine and chocs to boot. I absolutely adore the day I discovered gym junkies

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm good thanks (apart from this silly tickly cough & sore throat)....

Well weight wise Ive put on around 5-6 lbs from my goal weight but I can cope with that. I'm finding it extremely hard now the weather is rubbish, but I'm gonna see Xmas through in style & start afresh in Jan....
    With not as much to loose this time around I'm hoping it wont be so hard going.

Merry Christmas to all the "fat fighting club"
    wow 2012 already

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011