Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default slimming world rules!!

hello my fat fighting friends...

Please could some one explain the green and red days to me, I dont really get it yet.
    Ive have a friend i havent seen in a while and she has been on the sw diets/lifestyle! she looks fantasic, so i thought id look in to it!

thanks
    leanne
    xxx

jun 79
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstandingb
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: slimming world rules!!

Red and Green days depends on the sort of food you like to eat . Red has meat, fish etc but Green days are more for people who prefer just pasta veggies , friut etc ( ideal for vegetarians )

If you like all food ( ohh yes !! ) then the Extra Easy Plan is excatly what it says , its all foods and the list of free foods is endless , very easy to follow and gives brilliant results .

Hope i've explained it ok ?? if not just ask .
    Sue x

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

perfect sense thank you,

looking on ebay, for the books as i cant make the evening meeting or offord the online fees!

have you any receipe recommendations?

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: slimming world rules!!

Hi,
    I am a huge slimming world fan! I have lost almost 2 stone on it in 3 months. I do the extra easy now as I was getting a bit bored of the green and red days, you get to eat soooo much! Look out for the slimming world magazine, maybe if any one is selling them on ebay, they are full of ideas and receipes and I would say majority are yummy! Chocolate and apricot brownies go down an absolute treat with my hubby and tiddlies, and their not even dieting lol! If you would like the receipe let me know and I will dig it out for you.
    The group i go to also runs in the morning, could you find a group that does mornings?

Good luck!
    Sam xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SamBaker View Post
    Hi,
    I am a huge slimming world fan! I have lost almost 2 stone on it in 3 months. I do the extra easy now as I was getting a bit bored of the green and red days, you get to eat soooo much! Look out for the slimming world magazine, maybe if any one is selling them on ebay, they are full of ideas and receipes and I would say majority are yummy! Chocolate and apricot brownies go down an absolute treat with my hubby and tiddlies, and their not even dieting lol! If you would like the receipe let me know and I will dig it out for you.
    The group i go to also runs in the morning, could you find a group that does mornings?

Good luck!
    Sam xx

Well done Sam thats great news

keep up the good work

Angel xx

June 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I had my first weigh in last night and lost a whopping 7 1/2 pounds in one week cant believe it tbh lol, I did the extra easy.

Straws xx

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Straws View Post
    I had my first weigh in last night and lost a whopping 7 1/2 pounds in one week cant believe it tbh lol, I did the extra easy.

Straws xx
    Well done hun. My hubby started last week too, he going for his first weigh in tonight
    Helen xXx

Apr 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Slimming World. I was a size 16 last summer, I just treated myself to a size 12 swimsuit The magazine is sold in Tesco or you can subscribe to the magazine from the website without joining the group. I did join online initially and now just get the magazine. There are weekly example menus and lots of recipes in the magazine but the books are needed to do it properly IMO.

Some books here www.readitswapit.com

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Good luck!
    Sam xx
    wow sam that great, those recepies sound lovely. I would love the recepies if you have time. since xmas i have lost 18lbs so hope with your help I can follow in your foot steps!!

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Straws View Post

Straws xx
    well done straws thats great!

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susi513 View Post
    I love Slimming World. I was a size 16 last summer, I just treated myself to a size 12 swimsuit The magazine is sold in Tesco or you can subscribe to the magazine from the website without joining the group. I did join online initially and now just get the magazine. There are weekly example menus and lots of recipes in the magazine but the books are needed to do it properly IMO.

Some books here www.readitswapit.com
    well done susi size 12 swimsuit is amazing!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Leanne,
    I will sort them out for you, well done you! Your doing a brilliant job! I have been abit busy last couple of days, I got my certificate this week and been all excited wanting to get some mindees but will defently give them to you.

Sam xx

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Leanne,
    I will sort them out for you, well done you! Your doing a brilliant job! I have been abit busy last couple of days, I got my certificate this week and been all excited wanting to get some mindees but will defently give them to you.

Sam xx
    thanks Sam. well done in getting your certifcate it is a very exciting time.
    good luck on find some mindees and hope to speak to you soon.

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Leanne
    You have yummy mail!!!

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Syns

Hi,

Could some one please tell me how many syns you are allowed each day I have the recipe books so can follow them but have no idea how many syns I can have.

Many thanks

Kim

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stick to around 10 syns a day ... maximum 15 and of course less if you want a better loss

Quote Originally Posted by kimieh View Post
    Hi,

Could some one please tell me how many syns you are allowed each day I have the recipe books so can follow them but have no idea how many syns I can have.

Many thanks

Kim

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne59 View Post
    hello my fat fighting friends...

Please could some one explain the green and red days to me, I dont really get it yet.
    Ive have a friend i havent seen in a while and she has been on the sw diets/lifestyle! she looks fantasic, so i thought id look in to it!

thanks
    leanne
    xxx

I love slimming world too a few links below you may find interesting all the best in 2012 Happy New year
    Dawn xxx

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=93997

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

Have just received a brand new set of 2011 Slimming World books in folder l brought off ebay for £20 , they were described as used, expensive but compared to joining on line l thought it worth it. Now to commit l did SW years ago and loved it lost loads but put it back on again.
    Good luck to all trying to lose weight and well done to those who have lost.

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't bother buying them on ebay. Just had a look and they are so expensive!

You can join for a tenner, plus you then pay £4.95 for the first meeting and you get the whole pack on the first night, not in dribs and drabs like some other Slimming Clubs. So if you can spare a bit of time to attend a meeting you can get it there. Also if you've not done it before you will get the consultants explaination in the joining talk.

June 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I joined sw in Aug (when I saw my holiday pics yuck) I have lost 22lbs and love the amount you can eat, I did stop going to class as dh is on it too and was finding it expensive every week,but have stuck to it and I think supporting each other is helping )
    Joy xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast