if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Nursery Nurse
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Slimming World. I joined last July and have lost 3 stone 2 pounds. I got to my original target this week but have lowered it so have got 8 pounds to go now.

I love that there is always something to eat, and not having to weigh everything is brilliant. My DD joined last September and has lost 2 and a half stone already.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Slimming world

Quote Originally Posted by appleblossom View Post
    I love Slimming World. I joined last July and have lost 3 stone 2 pounds. I got to my original target this week but have lowered it so have got 8 pounds to go now.

I love that there is always something to eat, and not having to weigh everything is brilliant. My DD joined last September and has lost 2 and a half stone already.
    I have to agree with you here. I also love slimming world. I love the fact that you can eat curry until it comes out of your ears I love my curry.

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Im thinking of doing this too. I looked at the veggie seven day free option and couldnt understand how you could lose weight with the amount of food there. Can anyone explain the principles? Is there a vague calorie limit with the 10-15 syns?
    Id like to do it online but it's £50. Is it all a question of menus? maybe I should go for those instead ....
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jadavi View Post
    Im thinking of doing this too. I looked at the veggie seven day free option and couldnt understand how you could lose weight with the amount of food there. Can anyone explain the principles? Is there a vague calorie limit with the 10-15 syns?
    Id like to do it online but it's £50. Is it all a question of menus? maybe I should go for those instead ....
    Hi basically you fill up on free foods all of which are in either green red or extra easy plans, you only have to measure what they call
    healthy extras and yes you can really loose a lot of weight on it eating loads, a guy in the class i go to lost 11 stone in 18 months
    on the extra easy plan but can be done on all 3 plans, give it a try it does work
    Cath

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    Is there anywhere I can see the list of free foods and the syn values so I can do it myself or am I gonna have to join? Have googled but not found it.
    Don't mind paying £10 to join and five for first class to get it but can't get to a class as I have a sleepover mindee and can't afford the fifty online cost xxx
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12