Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default really need a kick up the bum.....

ive been fighting wiht my weight since my youngest was born. done all the diets going and 7 years on i am at my heaviest. i joined slimming world and didnat really get the new thing they do. I lost some but not of great significance.
    Anyway this year i'm gonna DO IT. I do have a huge goal. 2 and half stone. but i'm gonna do it 7lb at a time.
    plus im 3o now and as they say its harder thsi side of 30 so heres to when i'm 40 its not a huge issue for me.

is 7lb each month ok. I'm thinking if i do it this way it may stay off.

does anyone have any good ideas or ways to keep to it.

ive notices poeple who have calendars under their name for a important event. is there such one for weight loss. ? this may be the motivation too. lol

ReReg10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: really need a kick up the bum.....

well done for giving yourself a kick up the bum

i know how hard it is & its easy to 'have a day off' and never really get back on it

i dont think i could 7lb a month, it seems a little high to me is that what slimming world recomends?

im going to get one of those tickers too, i had my last one through tickerfactory.com

May 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: really need a kick up the bum.....

Before I started cm I had done really well with ww but then I was eating properly and going to the gym 3 times a week. Now i've started cm I've put it all back on (2 stone and counting).

it is more difficult I find being in the house not haveing proper meals and PICKING !! and exercise is a big one for me as I have to do it but by the time kids go away organise my own kids I can't be bothered.

I too am going to give myself a kick up the bum. Need to be more organised with meals too.

good luck