JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - MESSSAGE ME FOR PASSWORD
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 108
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Posts
    506
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    ps. I read in The Sun today about a new diet pill on sale now that makes you lose weight when sitting still. I'll read more cos sounds too good to be true.xx.
    Julie X X

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    by the sea.....
    Posts
    1,383
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    ok I'm here but not at all motivated yet........I've got so much too lose that it seems impossible..........but I will be here Monday....just need lots of positive vibes
    Sonia xxx

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sonia ann View Post
    ok I'm here but not at all motivated yet........I've got so much too lose that it seems impossible..........but I will be here Monday....just need lots of positive vibes
    we can help each other sonia

    xxxx

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,772
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    I will start when SW when they start back at school, their is a club at our local school. Me and Mr O are joining
    Needs to Zumba

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,772
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sonia ann View Post
    ok I'm here but not at all motivated yet........I've got so much too lose that it seems impossible..........but I will be here Monday....just need lots of positive vibes
    Like Angel said..we can help each other
    Needs to Zumba

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ORKSIE View Post
    Like Angel said..we can help each other
    I think I need the most help though

    This is my 3rd year of starting the diet thread and never getting anywhere - but fatter

    Angel xx

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,772
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    I think I need the most help though

    This is my 3rd year of starting the diet thread and never getting anywhere - but fatter

    Angel xx
    We are here for you too XXXX
    Needs to Zumba

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    by the sea.....
    Posts
    1,383
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    I think I need the most help though

    This is my 3rd year of starting the diet thread and never getting anywhere - but fatter

    Angel xx
    I promised myself I wouldn't be fat and forty .......time has passed and I am still fat but now fifty something
    Sonia xxx

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Just where I want to be!!
    Posts
    1,575
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sonia ann View Post
    I promised myself I wouldn't be fat and forty .......time has passed and I am still fat but now fifty something
    You sound like you are writing about me lol
    I soooooooooooooooooooo need to loose weight, and our Son is getting married in Sept I hope that gives me the incentive, I have no ****** willpower thats my prob

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Just where I want to be!!
    Posts
    1,575
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    I think I need the most help though

    This is my 3rd year of starting the diet thread and never getting anywhere - but fatter

    Angel xx
    Angel you too sound like you are writing about me lol I just keep getting bigger and bigger

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    You sound like you are writing about me lol
    I soooooooooooooooooooo need to loose weight, and our Son is getting married in Sept I hope that gives me the incentive, I have no ****** willpower thats my prob
    Yes you do June you just dont know it yet

    Come on you can do it because YOU want to be slimmer for your sons wedding

    We can support you

    xxxx

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Registered Childminder since
    July 07
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Hi folkes! Im here again!! Ive been a member of SW for 2 years and am pretty much the same weight I was when i joined! BUT I kicked myself up the bum and was really careful over the Christmas week and managed to loose 1 1/2lbs Iv edecided not to drink on New years so Im starting now...is that a bit cheating as you guys are starting 4th Jan
    Louise x
    I believe in dragons, fairies, good men and other mythical creatures!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    by the sea.....
    Posts
    1,383
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 96
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    You sound like you are writing about me lol
    I soooooooooooooooooooo need to loose weight, and our Son is getting married in Sept I hope that gives me the incentive, I have no ****** willpower thats my prob
    Snap my son is getting married in August
    Sonia xxx

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orpington
    Posts
    2,113
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Count me in too!!!!

    I lost 3 stone a few years ago but slowly and surely 2 stone has gone back on.

    Just stoinked 2 mince pies with whipped cream about 5 minutes ago!!! Figured I may as well enjoy myself for another few days!!!

    The kids and hubby go back to school/work next week, so it will be easier then. Hopefully all the chocs in the cupboard will be gone too!!!

    Monday!!!

    PS Not done this before - do we disclose our weights as incentives to show others we are losing? Personally this would work for me but I realise others might not want to.
    Helen

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by helenlc View Post
    Count me in too!!!!

    I lost 3 stone a few years ago but slowly and surely 2 stone has gone back on.

    Just stoinked 2 mince pies with whipped cream about 5 minutes ago!!! Figured I may as well enjoy myself for another few days!!!

    The kids and hubby go back to school/work next week, so it will be easier then. Hopefully all the chocs in the cupboard will be gone too!!!

    Monday!!!

    PS Not done this before - do we disclose our weights as incentives to show others we are losing? Personally this would work for me but I realise others might not want to.
    I was thinking about this Helen we can always do it in the password area if people prefer

    I will see how many want to join us and let you know

    xxx

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,772
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    I was thinking about this Helen we can always do it in the password area if people prefer



    xxx
    Whats the Password area
    Needs to Zumba

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    With the sexy Enrique
    Posts
    28,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ORKSIE View Post
    Whats the Password area
    In the fatties area we have a password area if members want to put a pic so its only us few who can see them - thought maybe we could use this area for our private fatty chats ha ha

    You have to ask me for the password and its only given out if I think you are really interested in joining us and not just asking for it to be nosy

    Angel xx

  18. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    what diet are you doing Angel?

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,772
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    In the fatties area we have a password area if members want to put a pic so its only us few who can see them - thought maybe we could use this area for our private fatty chats ha ha

    You have to ask me for the password and its only given out if I think you are really interested in joining us and not just asking for it to be nosy

    Angel xx
    oh, ok/ That sonds cool
    Needs to Zumba

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here, there and everywhere
    Posts
    5,463
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - AGAIN !!!


    hey hey count me in!

    After losing 3 stone last year (go me lol) I would like to shift the last stone (or 2 ) not sure how much yet, just to feel nice again!

    Just healthy eating for me, going slow time after the Cambridge last year! I't my 30th in April so will be looking to lose a stone for then (or more fingers crossed!) I know I could do it cd but I want to eat this time lol


    Come on everyone you can do it (if I did last year anyone can!!!)

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - MESSSAGE ME FOR PASSWORD JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - MESSSAGE ME FOR PASSWORD JAN 4TH 2010 OUR DIET - MESSSAGE ME FOR PASSWORD

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk