Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    FEB 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :0)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Joined slimming world 07.09.09

OK so joined slimming world on 07.09.09 weighing at 12st 3oz, went to aerobics the tuesday and thursday and then blackpool for the weekend and ate lots of ice creams and ate out!

Lost 3lb's this week! Was really worried i'd put on in my first week! How embarrassed would i have been!!

Been to aerobics tonight and working in the preschool tomorrow, setting everything out and i mean everything out (nearly died when i saw how much i needed to do last week, the day after going to aerobics for the first time!!! ) Aerobics on thursday night too! Oh the joys! I want to loose 2 stone! I'll be happ when i can say 10 stone...... something. The only problem i have is that if i miss any exercise class i put my self on a right guilt trip and then i give up. Same as if i slip up on the diet i go on a downer and give in!!!!!! I must stay positive!!!!!!! and be sensible!

So stay tuned and keep me positive!!!!!

Oh and well done roseolivia just read ur loss!
    Donna -Thinks you are all fab! Even if I do say so myself!

Registered Childminder since
    july 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Joined slimming world 07.09.09

WELL DONE you, i have been good so far this week and still put 1lb on......
    Keep it up..xx