Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DONT TELL ME ......................

Me. Although I have a solid plan this time. Monday is aquaaerobics, Tuesday morning at the gym and Wednesday is yoga. PLus now that I'm working during the day I can only eat what I take with me so healthy lunches it is.

I've gained 3 or 4 pounds over Christmas which takes me nearly right back to 12 stone. I want to lose 2 for a nice 10 stone.

Guess I should lay off this cocoa I make with chocolate bars, real cream, cocoa powder and real cream.
    Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope , nah hah , won't do it , shan't , not me ..........................
    Well not 'till someone comes up with a Champagne and chocolate diet

Apr 98
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have started back on Cambridge today......gone straight back to 'Sole Source' (3 liquid shakes a day and no food)

I am not telling you how much weight I put on over Christmas - let's just say that I had a thoroughly good time getting tipsy and eating like a pig

Will hopefully only be back on it for a couple of weeks or so just to pull everything back in line and then go back to healthy eating.
    Dee
    Independent Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Life may not be the party we hoped for.......but while we're here we should dance!

Dec 200
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

im starting again on monday! im so sick of saying it but im gonna try, i have to!! maid of honur in 18 months and i want to be 3.5 stone lighter by then! so i have a lot to do but plenty of time so i need to get my butt in gear!

maybe 2009 will be a good year to do it come on ladies x
    Big banana hugs from me!

xxx

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Im making a big sacrifice tonight and eating whats left of the naughty food so there is no tempation on Monday.

I have a weigh in on Friday and im NOT looking forward to it

Post Thanks / Like

I got weighed and measured by the nurse yesterday I was (!!) stone 6lbs lol, will be weighed 2 weeks on wednesday then every 2 weeks. Have had to make a commitment to lose 5% of my current weight in 3-6 months anything else is a bonus she says have to fill in a food diary for 4 days and take it in when I go back.

Booked a hol to tunisia today for Oct 18th 09 so something to aim for

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not going to find out what I weigh on Friday, I lost 4 stone last year and I will tell her not to tell me my weight until Im back down to what I was!!!

Are you on Xenical Louise? Cos I was supposed to lose 5% in 3-6 months on that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FizzysFriends View Post
    Im not going to find out what I weigh on Friday, I lost 4 stone last year and I will tell her not to tell me my weight until Im back down to what I was!!!

Are you on Xenical Louise? Cos I was supposed to lose 5% in 3-6 months on that
    I have been in the past but because I put on some weight they stopped it, not sure if she is giving it to me again tho - she didnt say!!

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried it and it didn't work for me, I think some of the way it works is by scaring you with the side affects but once I found out I didn't get the side affects it didn't have the same affect.

I think they need to invent a will power tablet, I would be sorted then!!!

I do find that drinking 2.5L of water a day definatly helps though.

I really must get motivated this time, I have about 4 months until my friend christens her newish arrival and I wont see anyone going until then and I want to WOW them. My problem is there is nobody here at night to tell me not to eat anything.

Oct, 87
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Start my healthy eating on monday ............if i say diet I just fail. Did slimming world so know what to do dd is going to put the money away until I loose my weight and then I can have a treat.......need to loose before my parents golden wedding anniversary in march.

Carol

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting Monday too. 14 weeks to daughters wedding and won't look for something to wear until Im a lot lighter. I've done slimming world and weight watchers and lost over 3stone on both. My problem is once I get there I stop trying and put it all back on x

July 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Im still here Im just plodding along really, Im one stone lighter than this time last year but still 3 stone over weight BUT Im not putting any pressure on myself like I usually do, I have my hols booked for July and any weight loss before then will be good and my secret weapon is................................................ .............

My Wii Fit heheheheee

Good luck ladies we can do it !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FizzysFriends View Post
    I tried it and it didn't work for me, I think some of the way it works is by scaring you with the side affects but once I found out I didn't get the side affects it didn't have the same affect.

I think they need to invent a will power tablet, I would be sorted then!!!

I do find that drinking 2.5L of water a day definatly helps though.

I really must get motivated this time, I have about 4 months until my friend christens her newish arrival and I wont see anyone going until then and I want to WOW them. My problem is there is nobody here at night to tell me not to eat anything.
    I went onto some slimming tabs about 3-4 years ago - cant remember the name had to take water tablets, slimming pill and multi vits!! I lost so much weight and drank soooo much water.....put it all back on and more but I cant hold the water anymore!!

June 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I started last Monday and did brilliantly until today when i fell off the wagon....briefly. Im back on and got my seat belt on this time

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Im in for Monday girls!

My clothes are so tight again

Marian x

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Here i go again dieting, yet another year gone by, instead of loosing weight each year i tend to put it on! Hopefully this is it, Monday here i come.....

Dec 08
    Post Thanks / Like

with you all the way girls -

would like to loose a stone by my birthday in march and another stone by the summer.

i am a size 14 - which is probably average but i weigh just under 13 stone and I am about 5"6

would like to be a slim size 12

x
    Sarah

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wii fit got set up today & I've dobe 37 mins so far!

Am rejoining WW on Wednesday...I am going on holiday in August & my 30th in Oct & I'm NOT gonna be fat! Want to loose about 41/2 stone in total, but will be happy if I loose 3 (ish) by October.
    Blaze x

Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for Monday...I now weight Ahem nearly 15st...and I am only 5ft 2" I have NEVER been anywhere near this weight!!! Now at the top end of size 20 jeans and can't face getting any bigger.

Trouble as a cm is that practically the whole day revolves around food...I need to do cambridge or something really but can't imagine feeding everyone else home cooked yummies and having a choc shake....shudder! I also have real blood sugar problems when I go on a diet and get SO grumpy....

Will weigh myself in the morning!!!

Jen x

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Wii fit got set up today & I've dobe 37 mins so far!

Am rejoining WW on Wednesday...I am going on holiday in August & my 30th in Oct & I'm NOT gonna be fat! Want to loose about 41/2 stone in total, but will be happy if I loose 3 (ish) by October.
    I too put the Wii fit in yestarday for the first time in months and I turned the volume down so I couldn't hear it groan when I got on it, lol

I also would like to lose the same as you, but am not as patient as you and want to lose it fast (like wake up tomorrow with it all gone)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast