Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar oo
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone fancy joining me

ok i have to make a date and stick to it 3 years ago i was a size 8 and weighed 8 stone . I gave up smoking and drinking in sept o5 since then i have risen to a size 16 (dont know how much i way dont dare get on the scales).Well the time has come monday 1st september i am going to start a diet and exersice plan .anyone fancy joining me and we can encourage each other maybe have a weekly weigh in (we could put on our bmi or weight lost if you prefer).
    Oh if you already do this let me know couldnt find a post for it though

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone fancy joining me

Good on you setting a date.

There are a fair few of us (again ) trying to lose weight , I've lost count the amount of times we have started but we are going to succeed this time.

You are more than welcome to join us so we can encourage each other.

I'm starting Monday after a complete blow out over the weekend of course

Good luck

Carol xx

mar oo
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

thought i would wait tilthe kids are back at school so that i can get on the wii fit without them laughing at me

May 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am starting 1st September too, so I will join you.
    Annie x

July 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Im starting (again) 8th Sept as its Lucys (my daughter) birthday on 1st Sept so cant go to weigh in, so count me in xx

jan 07
    Post Thanks / Like

it's the 9th september for me the day after we get back from florida

cathy

June 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you all who have decided that september is your diet start date.

I joined SW 7 weeks ago and have since lost 1st 3lbs, the intention is to lose 3st.

Keep up the hard work, I have completely cut out sweets and crisps which was my downfall to putting on weight and will occassionally treat my self to some if the craving appears, and it seems to be working cause I don't miss them all that much (only when I go cinema!!!)

Also hubby is supportin me with not having his stuff in the house and he will pop to shop if he wants some, its nice to have support cause it is hard going.

Just want to say good luck to you all and it is so much easier when you have support around you so doing it on here is great.

mar oo
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

well done to you fishbones1 on losing over a stone already
    and thanks to everyone one else .I am going to post my weight on here on the 1st of september (or maybe my bmi if my weights to terrible) and will do every week It will stop me cheating !!!!!!
    lets hope that everyone does so well that pauline has to change the name of the thread to skinnies of the forum

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there.

I know how you feel. I used to weigh 63-65 kg at a hight of 1.69m (not sure about inches etc) and used to be really sporty. Had my own horse, was taeaching others to ride and also trained horses...

Since I moved to scotland I had to give up horsebackriding and never found anything else that I really liked. Also started working in an office where you sit all day
    Then I had my dd and put on some more weight through pregnancy and have not been dieting as was advised against it as I am breastfeeding...
    by now I am a size 14/16 depending on the clothes and depressed :-(
    when I did the Wii fit test I am actually on the line between overweight and obesese !!!!!!!!!

To cut a long story short, will join in in the quest to loose the weight, but only one the 5th as I am on holidays until then.

Not sure yet how to do with bf my dd but will speak to the healthvisitor again...

I am hoping that a little motivation here will go a long way...
    Nicole xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mimo View Post
    ok i have to make a date and stick to it 3 years ago i was a size 8 and weighed 8 stone . I gave up smoking and drinking in sept o5 since then i have risen to a size 16 (dont know how much i way dont dare get on the scales).Well the time has come monday 1st september i am going to start a diet and exersice plan .anyone fancy joining me and we can encourage each other maybe have a weekly weigh in (we could put on our bmi or weight lost if you prefer).
    Oh if you already do this let me know couldnt find a post for it though

I'll join you, I have already started but every bit of help is welcome

Lisa

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sick of holiday photos and feeling embarrassed to share them with others cos of the way I look in them! I'm starting my new diet tomorrow. I've been in a bit of a holding pattern, not gaining but not losing either. Even on holiday I only gained about 2 pounds which came off quickly when I started drinking water again. I'm still going to yolates on Wednesdays and aqua aerobics on Mondays but I want to add some weights 3 mornings a week plus start walking again (depending on my foot ). I wish I had time to get to the gym for a work out but I just can't squeeze it in. I'll have to dust off my hand held weights instead.

Good luck everyone!
    Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?

mar oo
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck tatia on starting your diet tomorrow keep us posted on how it goes i need all the insperation i can get
    jackie