childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry never heard of juice plus?

Registered Childminder since
    Jun 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no that worries me as I haven't heard of it until yesterday. One of the mums at school has lost 3st in a few month on these extra supplements. She said that they given her so much energy and that its not just the weight loss its the more energy and feeling healthier. She now has the whole family on them too.

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am sick of hearing about it! My sister in law is an agent and is forever tagging me in her 'positivity' posts

Honestly? If she'd have done as much exercising and healthy eating before doing juice+ I think she'd have lost weight.
    The reason she has 'so much energy' now is because she's motivated to get up and get out there and do stuff, which she hasn't been doing for a long time - would drive to the shop (5 mins walk away), would come to the park reluctantly but never play any games (rounders - she either sat out and kept score or was bowler), wouldn't come just for a walk for the sake of getting out of the house....

It is a pyramid scheme, but I guess it's working for her and 'running her own business' is giving her the motivation she needed

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched this progressing from October last year and then 4 weeks ago I bit the bullet and purchased it. I lost 6lb in my first week an 2lb last week (if I hadn't cheated I would of lost more).

I have tried every diet in the book and Cambridge cost me best part of £40 a week whereas this diet is £125.00 for 3 months and I still get to eat losts.

If you have the money I would say have a go. Ask the agent for a sample first to make sure you like it. I use Almond milk with mine and it is lush.
    Debbie