Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Wow

Well done everyone that's brilliant

Do any of you have any before and after pics ,...we have a private section here with a password ...let me know if you want the password
    It would be good to see everyone weight loss

Angel xx
    I can probably come up with some before. Just need to work on the half way theres x

Post Thanks / Like

How's everyone doing this week? I have lost 2.6lbs in a week am delighted.. And guess what?! Apparently eating chinese and drinking lots of wine at weekend sabotages my diet .. Who knew lol?! Only had half a bottle of wine and no
    Chinese last weekend (usually a Chinese and at
    Least one bottle of wine!) and I usually lose
    A pound a week and don't see any decrease and probably a slight increase on a Tuesday after my first fast day of the week, and only see
    The difference on a Friday after
    My second fast.

Only 3.5 weeks Til my holidays so I think I will forgo the Chinese and cut back the wine and see
    If I can't shift another half
    Stone !

Hope
    Everyone doing ok..
    Wibble how are you haven't seen u for a bit

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive officially given up for now. Too much going on xx

Sept 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I join you guys? I'm doing SW and have lost 1.5stone but gained for the first time this week so could do with some extra support.

5. Likes shortstuff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Ive officially given up for now. Too much going on xx
    Fair enough you do have to be in the right frame of mind.. You doing ok? Xx pm me if you want

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrsP2C View Post
    Can I join you guys? I'm doing SW and have lost 1.5stone but gained for the first time this week so could do with some extra support.
    That's fab well done!!! You are very welcome!!

Feb 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya,

mind if I join you? I've been dieting since January and have lost 2st 10lbs (I have a long long way to go!) I'm self dieting, but following the 5:2 diet, I know lots of people don't approve, but I love it and it is working for me

All the best everyone

Sally69

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrsP2C View Post
    Well done x what has changed for you? I found that a change in what was happening around me changed my focus x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sally69 View Post
    Hiya, mind if I join you? I've been dieting since January and have lost 2st 10lbs (I have a long long way to go!) I'm self dieting, but following the 5:2 diet, I know lots of people don't approve, but I love it and it is working for me All the best everyone Sally69
    I am doing 5:2 and love it .. Only thing worked for me ever! I have been on it since 20th march so about 11 weeks and have lost almost 12 pounds so slow and steady.. Looking and feeling great and to be honest not finding it that hard! First few fasts are hard but I find I am able to stick with it cos I can tell myself I can have whatever I want tomorrow.. Most of the time I don't bother tomorrow as the craving has
    Gone! How are you finding it?

Feb 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it really simple to follow. I have no problems with the 'fast' days because as you say you know you can eat what you like (within reason!) tomorrow. There is also no guilt either when you have something nice or go out etc on 'feast' days, which I think is what normally makes me give up on diets. Here's to continued success.

Feb 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoop, another 3 1/2 lbs this week. 1/2lb of 3 stone now

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow you lot are doing so well! Im still at Weightwatchers and have lost 14.5lbs so far. Xx
    If all else fails......add glitter!

Sept 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Sally that's fantastic. Just 0.5lb this week & 4lbs off 2 stone which I'm aiming for by the end of the month (if I can keep off ds2 & DH's birthday cakes

Post Thanks / Like

How we doing guys? I had a couple of weeks where I am up and down but I have now lost Almost a stone since I started 5:2 and a total of 1 stone 4 lbs! Has taken me 14 weeks

Feb 12
    Post Thanks / Like

1lb on for me this week however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sally69 View Post
    1lb on for me this week however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

That's not too bad considering you had such a lot on! Loving 5:2 now only thing that ever worked for me! Keep going uou will probably be down again next week x

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys thought I would bump this up a bit how are we doing? I can now do up my roses jeans with only a small muffin top so pleased with that .. Hope everyone ok!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Hey guys thought I would bump this up a bit how are we doing? I can now do up my roses jeans with only a small muffin top so pleased with that .. Hope everyone ok!
    Well done.

Ive given up while i get my hormones in check. I'm getting the munchies every evening so ive gained 8lb back :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    That is brilliant well done

I am doing ok although I have just had a few weeks break ... back on it now

Lost 37 pounds so far wahoooo

Angel xx

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Holidays over and time to 're-lose' those pounds that have piled back on. Now to find the motivation to do it! I find it so much harder this time of year when we are starting to cover up more and less is 'on show' , no beach body to aim for ( well I can dream!) , more time spent indoors and closer to the cupboard and fridge , more 'hearty food' than salads etc....( as my 8 yr old son would say these are not excuses , they are justification!)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast