Wibblws wobbly way to weighing less
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

I have lost a total of 15.5lbs, but don't seem to have lost any lately, the jeans would suggest I have lost inches but I definitely need to get back into it again! We have had a non stop round of family birthdays (including my fathers in laws 70th where we went out for a big meal, two of my girls and a nephew) so lots and lots of cake and rubbish, plus I have been having wine mid week again! So.. Back to the grindstone.. I would be happy if I could get another half stone off so hope it won't take too long. Need to change my exercise though as I want to tone up. Pool has been closed for a month too so I guess that doesn't help!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah just realised it has taken me about 22 weeks to lose 15.5lbs.. That's not great!! Must get back on wagon!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just to say I hate being between sizes lol! My fave pair of pj trousers are now too big and I have to roll them at the top to get them to stay up but then they aren't comfy to lie on and my size 14 jeans are too big and I have to keep bitching them up (good complaint I know!) but my 12s are too tight and muffin toppish to wear more!

Grrr ! End of rant

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly what you mean smurfette!
    My other major hate is 'pully -in pants' - the ones that are meant to make you look slimmer.
    All that happens is I get even more lumps and bumps due to the 'spillage!' and I look worse than with normal undies!!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I had lost 12 lbs before the very busy summer holidays but stress relieving cheese scones at garden centres have not helped me lose weight! Plus I was away on hols last week and eating out every day so back to it this week. I haven't weighed myself (don't want to know what I've put on ) so will stop drinking wine every night, eat better food and walk more and weigh myself next week

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by funemnx View Post
    I had lost 12 lbs before the very busy summer holidays but stress relieving cheese scones at garden centres have not helped me lose weight! Plus I was away on hols last week and eating out every day so back to it this week. I haven't weighed myself (don't want to know what I've put on ) so will stop drinking wine every night, eat better food and walk more and weigh myself next week
    lol I did this too after my holidays, didn't weigh myself for a week or two , couldn't face it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    I know exactly what you mean smurfette! My other major hate is 'pully -in pants' - the ones that are meant to make you look slimmer. All that happens is I get even more lumps and bumps due to the 'spillage!' and I look worse than with normal undies!!
    I know. What ARE they all about?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Just to say I hate being between sizes lol! My fave pair of pj trousers are now too big and I have to roll them at the top to get them to stay up but then they aren't comfy to lie on and my size 14 jeans are too big and I have to keep bitching them up (good complaint I know!) but my 12s are too tight and muffin toppish to wear more! Grrr ! End of rant

lol why did it autocorrect it from hitching to bitching and why did it get through the filters?!

9. Likes Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Down 1.6lbs this week very pleased!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Down 1.6lbs this week very pleased!
    Well done. I haven't weighed myself but have been good this week........until today :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Well done. I haven't weighed myself but have been good this week........until today :-(
    Don't blame you .. How was Ds day?

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't blame you .. How was Ds day?
    They've told him to stay away! Im not happy at all but thanks for asking x

Post Thanks / Like

Hi just just bumping up and checking in! I am now wearing all my size 12 jeans , and went to buy a dress the other day and the size 12s were too big, there were even two size 8s I could get on! Couldn't believe it cos my jeans are a 12 and with my boobs being on the big size I normally wore a 14! So that's motivating

However the scales aren't moving., still weighing in and around 9 stone 3-5, really want to drop those last few pounds! I also don't think I look that different still focusing on my tummy which must be smaller but still looks big to me! People are commenting so it must be ok but I wish I could enjoy it! So hoping to tone up more.. I have decided to drop to one fast day a week (still on 5:2 diet but didn't bother while kids off over Easter ) because I want to be at the gym more and can't do that when I am fasting, hoping my week will look like

Monday swimming
    Tuesday fast day
    Wednesday swimming
    Thursday zumba
    Friday swim in the morning since I am off
    Saturday zumba

Loving the zumba the instructor is mad as a box of frogs and makes it so fun plus really pushes us so am hoping that will change my shape .. Have to swim three times a week for my back too . Feel like I really wanna get my shape back and do something for me but feeling a bit obsessed with it at the moment and guilty for doing stuff for me after working all day and not able to give the girls attention while the mindees are here

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi just just bumping up and checking in! I am now wearing all my size 12 jeans , and went to buy a dress the other day and the size 12s were too big, there were even two size 8s I could get on! Couldn't believe it cos my jeans are a 12 and with my boobs being on the big size I normally wore a 14! So that's motivating

However the scales aren't moving., still weighing in and around 9 stone 3-5, really want to drop those last few pounds! I also don't think I look that different still focusing on my tummy which must be smaller but still looks big to me! People are commenting so it must be ok but I wish I could enjoy it! So hoping to tone up more.. I have decided to drop to one fast day a week (still on 5:2 diet but didn't bother while kids off over Easter ) because I want to be at the gym more and can't do that when I am fasting, hoping my week will look like

Monday swimming
    Tuesday fast day
    Wednesday swimming
    Thursday zumba
    Friday swim in the morning since I am off
    Saturday zumba

Loving the zumba the instructor is mad as a box of frogs and makes it so fun plus really pushes us so am hoping that will change my shape .. Have to swim three times a week for my back too . Feel like I really wanna get my shape back and do something for me but feeling a bit obsessed with it at the moment and guilty for doing stuff for me after working all day and not able to give the girls attention while the mindees are here
    Go you!!!!

ive undone all of last years hard work and im bigger than when i joined SW, oh well, never mind.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Go you!!!! ive undone all of last years hard work and im bigger than when i joined SW, oh well, never mind.
    Ah but you did great to get it off for the op and that's what mattered!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.
    Good point! Will give it a few weeks of this and see how I go.

Good on you for swimming in the mornings I would be afraid I would fall asleep half way through the day then and am too lazy to get up early... But I should!

19. Likes hectors house, Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE="hectors house;1396904"]Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.[/QUOTE

Wow I have just had a look to see how far half a mile is.. Go you! Impressive in 20 minutes!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=smurfette;1397186]
    Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.[/QUOTE

Wow I have just had a look to see how far half a mile is.. Go you! Impressive in 20 minutes!
    Half a mile is 800 mtrs - 32 lengths of the 25 mtr pool - I do 8 lengths in 5 mins (4 breast stroke, 4 backstroke)

Going to have to exercise more and eat less though as have just tried on all of last years summer crop trousers as going to visit friends who live near the sea today and I can only get into one pair (and that's because they sit on my hips rather than my stomach), I have never been this heavy even when 9 months pregnant - I need to lose half a stone and want it gone NOW!

22. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I lost almost two stone with SW a couple of years ago but have put it all back on. Bread is my downfall - I love it and it is so convenient, but cutting it out was the most effective thing for me last time. I still ate other carbs which is the great thing about SW.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast