Chocoslate has ruined my life!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chocoslate has ruined my life!

After tonnes of choc over Xmas, it's finally caught up with me and I've put on 5lbs, need to loose this quick. I have a family party 15th feb, and I want it gone before then!! X

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same, I have put 4/ 5 boxes upstairs under the bed so I can't see it, we ate 6 or 7 boxes so have given up. I put on 3 lb and am back at slimming world good luck getting yours off
    Cath

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My husband is doing his own version of the 5:2 diet - the idea behind the proper diet is that 5 days you eat normally but 2 days (up to you whether consequecutive or spread out) you only have 500 calories (for a woman) 600 (for man). My husband has cut down on the 5 days and is trying hard to keep to 600 on the 2 days - he has lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks.

I haven't got time to count calories so for tea tonight we have had curry made from turkey steak with lots of fruit (apples, sultanas, tinned tomatoes) and veg (carrots, sweet potato, onions, peppers) and obviously curry powder - instead of rice we had Jamie Oliver's cauliflower rice and served it with green beans. We only had half our normal portion of curry, he only had tuna salad for lunch, porridge sachet for breakfast - today is one of his fast days.

I don't need to lose weight but am joining in with him in so much as yesterday I had 2 pieces of homemade choc sponge with cream and as today is a fast day, I have only had one slice!

May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Been meaning to try the cauliflower rice. Was it as good as Jamie claims?!

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

If you're all dieting and want to set up a 'chocolate amnesty' I'd be willing to help out by taking it all off your hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    If you're all dieting and want to set up a 'chocolate amnesty' I'd be willing to help out by taking it all off your hands.
    I have dished the remainder of mine to parents this evening!!
    If it's there I will eat it no willpower!
    I did the 5:2 before Xmas, lost 2stone, I need to get back on it!! X

pre-reg
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've managed to loose 9lb in under 3 weeks, myfitnesspal app!

Post Thanks / Like

I put on 8lb..managed to loose 2lb. Getting so peeed of. Just ate the last of the choc so maybe its time now lol!

Never been bothered about my weight. So back to running next week, hoop and pole a d arial hoop. It will go!

Mind you im only a size 10. So maybe I shouldn't worry to much. .. but 8lb. Blugh!