Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lifesum

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifesum

I'm not really overweight (just on the line between healthy and overweight on bmi) but would love to lose a stone and I promised myself that this year I would do it

Has anyone used lifesum? It looks really good for calorie counting. My friend told me about it last night and I've just been on to put my details in.

I've got 7 weeks to lose 2lbs a week....hope I can start off on a good foot
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Jcrackers Im borderline as well , so not very overweight but not where I would like to be. I haven't come across lifesum , off to have a google!

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

you start off by putting your age, weight,sex and height in. How much you would like to lose.

It tells you how many calories you need. Mine was 893 a day. Then as you eat throughout the day and exercise you put it in and it calculates how much you have left.
    So this morning I've had a bowl of weetabix minis and a coffee so I now know how many calories I have left for lunch and dinner.

I've done 30mins of slow walking (I blame the kids...lol) and 30mins of uphill walking so I put medium in as I was pushing a double buggy.

I've no idea if its going to work but its worth a try and it might make me think before putting that biscuit into my mouth.
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I use similar my net diary it's an app and it does make me think and keep on track!

6. Likes JCrakers liked this post
    pre-reg
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the free ap I'm using myfitnesspal, I've lost 9 lb and in my 3rd week!

8. Likes JCrakers liked this post