Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default My name is wibble and i is a fat cah

Start weight watchers on Monday the 6th January

I don't know how much I wear but I am getting too big for my size 14 jeans and my belly has more jelly than a trifle.

I will weigh myself on the Monday and that will be my weighing day.

I will post on here weight gains/ losses

I will confess all my sins too

That is the end of my message

Wibble the very very very very wobbly
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

2. Likes Toothfairy, funemnx, cathtee liked this post
    sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck, you can do it

I joined slimming world in may and am just a few pounds off my target weight, if i can do it anyone can

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

good luck wibble - but if you weight can we still call you wibble wobble or will we have to call you something else???
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck wibble,

Since having ds 5 months ago I am stuck in a state of fatness, dh bought me some new jeans (size 16) for Christmas which are too small *sob*
    It's the biggest I've ever been and really need to do something about it, trouble is my willpower is zilch at the moment! Haha

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm back on the diet as from Monday - lost 2 stone last year but I have put one stone back on and it has to come off and hopefully another stone too

dec 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck wibble!
    I will be joinin u on the same day but doin slimmin world from.home as im now size 20 eeeeppppp

I have rolls on my rolls!!!

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I join in too??!!!

I lost just over 2st three years ago doing 'old' weightwatchers myself at home. I maintained until I started childminding (!) relying on too much booze to unwind rather than pounding the pavements three times a week as I used to.

Anyway, DH and I are back on the old WW plan and we are going to try a dry January. I weighed myself on NYE and I've just weighed myself again and I've lost 4lbs!

Onwards and downwards. I'll hopefully remember to post my weight each week to help motivate myself.

As an extra incentive, I have £500 put aside to spend on new clothes when I lose 2.5 stone. Onwards and downwards!!
    Life is all about how you handle plan B

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting again on Monday, I was doing ok until xmas Santa forgot to leave me any will power so I have been eating chocolate by the bucket load, so back to it Monday.

Good luck everyone
    Cath

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck wibble I have put on a few pounds over Christmas which I need to shift but the chocolate keeps calling from the cupboard and I am up to my neck in paperwork and EYT !!!!

Sam x

Post Thanks / Like

Me too..
    Just been for a swim and feel very motivated (today lol!) am fed up have been trying to shift couple extra stone on and off last couple of years. Think if I went hell for leather for a few months I could do it and would be easier to keep it off .. Thinking of either couch to 5k or the insanity DVDs ., have you seen them if not google it ., you can get people doing it on YouTube so don't think I will have to splash out on the DVDs to begin with ., it's hard finding time to do it isn't it? Eating wise I am not too bad (was at Christmas!) but I do like a glass of wine to unwind so gonna cut back

Good luck everyone!

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to join too I've put on half a stone since October and still have another stone and a half to loose by August I've got a wedding dress to fit into in which I've ordered a size smaller than my current size so I'm determined too shift this weight. I've done it before I can do it again.

sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I may give you a run for your wobble, Wibble. I am now heavier than I have ever been, constantly tired and knees hurt under the strain! I did weight watchers 18 months ago but really struggled to lose each pound, and then they jumped straight back on when I wasn't looking!

Sep 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Insanity DVDs are fantastic but it takes bucket loads of willpower. 45 mins a day six days a week is hard to find. I did it while my little ones slept after lunch. it makes you really hungry but done right you use so many calories. Not made it through the whole of the second month when it steps up a gear. Thinks that's for proper athletes and gym bunnies lol. Good luck everyone. Rather you all than me. Finding it hard to get off the baileys after Xmas ;-)

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I have just consumed my last glass of wine for a little while, have been drinking far too much of it the last couple of months! And having shopping delivered with some much healthier snacks/ food in the hopes that my willpower has returned and I will resist the chocolate cupboard...

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm waiting for my new sports bra and running shoes to arrive then I'm giving the cto5k another go. Got to week 4
    before and felt much better in myself but then injured my knee (i think it was due to wrong shoes) and have been doing nothing since november. Mind you if this rain keeps up I'll be putting it off a little longer. Fed the last of the frozen party foods, crisps and sweets to mindees today, like a new year party and healthy alternatives coming with shopping tomorrow

dec 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.....I suck
    Today went well....brekky I was good lunch I was good....then we went to merry hill to buy stuff for boys birthday....starving I got a kfc grrrr followed by chocs grrrrrrr wheres my will power.....who stole it!

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well Monday was a write off...I did badly ( in my book) on an assignment.

So I ate a pack of Jaffa cakes... Which was an improvement on the un opened Christmas cake I was considering

Wibble x

19. Likes The Juggler liked this post
    Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WibbleWobble View Post
    Well Monday was a write off...I did badly ( in my book) on an assignment. So I ate a pack of Jaffa cakes... Which was an improvement on the un opened Christmas cake I was considering Wibble x
    Oh dear, better day today?

My first day has not gone well either, I have just scoffed a huge chocolate Santa :/ and now kicking myself!

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Becci26 View Post
    Oh dear, better day today? My first day has not gone well either, I have just scoffed a huge chocolate Santa :/ and now kicking myself!
    Lots better today . The result was 55% .......in most folks book that would be fine but I have been getting 80% and over . So I was miffed!

But had a lovely day today with my little ones, the 19 month old has suddenly found his voice and is saying new things every minute. He came up to me and said "grandma biscuit" ( yes he calls me grandma at the moment)

I was taken by his clear speech and said " Katie is in the kitchen go and ask her"

He sighed and said "ok"

Walked over to the kitchen gate and said " hiya Katie biscuit now grandma"

Katie gave him a biscuit!

We were creased up... He was so bold and confident!

Told mum and she said " oh I am so sorry he has been so rude over Xmas.... At least had hasn't said oh sh1t!!!"

Eeeeek

Wibble xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief! Lasted one day.. Had a really frustrating day where I must have told one one year old about 50 times (no exaggeration !) not to throw toys and be gentle with the other mindees he was like a bull in a china shop! I did time him out in the cot at one point as I had had enough. By the time he had gone, my head was busting,, took myself for a walk and bought a choc bar ., ate whole thing which I very rarely do! Never mind.. Dinner was pork chops and sweet potato chips made in olive oil in oven so not too bad! Hope everyone else had more success today!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast